Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 22nd

MAE ALL...

Mick...love the pics of the garden visitors. Your yard is just too inviting. Waking to warmth and sun with temps rising fast. Getting out to take advantage of it cause this afternoon temps will start falling fast. Supposed to wake to rain tomorrow, at least they took the snow out of the forecast!

Pauly...yup, the smart ass method worked. Valve on, light gas and flame appeared. Just as well it's raining tomorrow as now I really do need to refill the tank!

Have a Super Saturday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hey Gang,

No sign of the pup yet, and coming up on 36 hours missing. Sam, It's not my dog, rather one that my volunteer group is helping to locate. We have a very high success rate, but not 100%. The passage of time is not a good sign, but staying hopeful.

I did have great success with a pinto bean recipe, inspired by Lav's lentil dinner the other night. How can you miss when a major ingredient is bacon?

I'm off to meet with some neighbors on a few condo issues. There are lots of opportunities for people to get crossways with one another when sharing common areas. Just the nature of the beast.

Pauly, I did watch a bit of Fear, but just can't warm up to the characters. I am watching a very cute Netflix series, Drop Dead Diva. It's lightweight, and upbeat comedy. PQ, did you ever check out Netflix's Dr. Foster?

Mick, can we meet up in your garden for Sunday brunch? We can bring our own breakfast tacos.

Comment

Agreed Pie,I've just been watching my Lifetime movies on Sundays cuz they premiere the new ones at the same time as Fear,,I feel like you,just can't relate to them,still crossing my fingers for the pup to show up
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Well, our nice sunny day has turned dark & stormy looking. They are even predicting hail with is one, swell.
          The fisherman returned mid afternoon with not as much fish as usual but they were happy, had fun. PQ, I wouldn't clean a fish if my life depended on it, haha! There are experienced deck hands to take care of that mess.

Pauly, I turned to turkey bacon because it has less sodium & saturated fat & only use it now & then.

PQ, our long range weather is HOT this coming week - 90 degrees!!!
          I knew spring was going to be short & sweet. Nothing like switching from heat to AC in less than a week's time. Glad you got your grill fired up

Mick, your horse neighbors are so rude just reaching over the fence for a snack, ha ha! That's why our fruit trees are so deformed looking from the deer snacking on them.
          Your train station is looking very realistic, nice.

Pie, pinto beans are awesome, love making homemade refried beans (without lard).
          Sorry the pup hasn't been spotted yet, keeping my fingers crossed.

Hello to Sam!
          Hello to Det who is probably on the road somewhere. Hope the move is going OK.

Wishing everyone a nice night & good luck detecting tomorrow Mick

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X