Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 29th

MAE ALL...

Mick...yup sleep continues to improve with the lessening of anxiety. Brekkie will be picked up on the way to work, I really have to get some groceries. Will check back tonight.

Saw this on FB this morning and thought of you.

rabbit.jpg
    Last edited by porqoui; May 4, 2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Checking in from the land of way too hot & humid weather for the beginning of May, ugh! No rain yet but I am hopeful!

Mick, things seem to be slightly overgrown around here - don't they? I do what I can do but the rest needs to be taken care of by the Yard Boy......
      I get kind of fed up with his lack of interest in this stuff especially because he's the one who wanted all this damn land, it's too much. I've learned to pretty much ignore it, what else can I do? The lilac has not been touched yet of course. I'm having fun creating the pillows & I think I'll have to look around for rabbit fabric now, haha!

PQ, it's 90+ & humid here, crappy sleep the past two nights, ridiculous!
      We're eating less & less meat & I find that really cuts the cost of groceries. I love the dried bean & lentil recipes that are all over the internet. I'm going to make up another batch of BBQ lentils tomorrow - delicious over a baked potato or used as a dip The famers markets are filling up with awesome salad greens too, yum.

Hello & goodnight to the rest of the gang!

Lav
      Last edited by Lavande; May 4, 2018, 08:42 PM.
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav, remember all those nasty wintery days. Enjoy the warmth
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

hiya all..wow what a day Ive been up since about 5 it is gawjus ..they reckon this is going to be the hottest bank holiday ever recorded ..rabbits have been out ,now in the shade ...it is 10.45 am temp is 19 degrees in your money.Just downloaded all my phots and vids on to a bigger memory casrd in my phone..I have used 29gb on videos and phots ..I have got them all the way back to Russia 2004..so didnt want to lose gthem.

brew time ....

hiya sk...hows you then ? wow you are missing manchester in the sun here!!!doesnt happen often at all..hope you are well

ppqp...that pic just about sums it up for me and those 2!!they def rule this place!!how are you doing today ?hope all is better now that the plan has been planned

hiya Lav, how are you today then ? all well ..? if you have spare land send it this way I will happily turn it to use !!here you go a brew..despite the heat ...those pillows come up good ...nice little earner there!hope you have a good day.

hiya pauly hows you then? and the ninja cowboy?

hi det you awake ?

hows the dogs doing pie?running you ragged?

hiya sam ..and all the rest have a good one
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

morning all
            well Thursday was my last day at Soiled & Watered. (past tense, git it???) Moving on to the next adventure.

Mick, you going to this? In an English Village, a Gathering of Scarecrows - The New York Times

looks like a pretty area .

playing music today, gotta run. waves to you all!!
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,my post would not go through yesterday! I kept getting that" if you leave this page" pop up,managed to post on moves and shakers and the cafe at least,Mick,Lou was cute when he picked out his outfit at Dollar Tree,he just assumed the cowboy hat was part of the ninja outfit cuz it was close by and black Winslow woke us up at 3:00 howling like he was in pain,dunno wtf that was? And I checked my phone this morning and Kell had text at exactly the same time asking if I was ok cuz she had a horrible dream about me,,,creepy! Anyhoo much love to all and wishes for a super,sober Saturday!
              Last edited by paulywogg; May 5, 2018, 08:05 AM.
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...I don't know what it is but beans & lentils just doesn't sound appetizing to me. Keep in mind the only beans I've ever eaten came from a can with brown sauce. I don't think I've ever tried lentils! I need to get more adventurous, take the plunge and check it out as I do think those are healthy proteins.

SK...I don't care how hot it gets I'm determined to forget about our winter. LOL

Mick...sounds like you're in for a hot one today. You're about 10 degrees above us but should get to where you are around noon. Things get better as I tick off the things I need to do. Now that I have a new bank account I plan on getting all the documentation in order to send off on Monday. Had our underground irrigation turned on at the center yesterday so I had them look at the community garden to get a quote. We don't want it automated but do want to run underground pipes and raised taps to make it more convenient for the gardeners.

Sam...I love the past tense! LOL Wishing your next adventure great success.

Pauly...agreed, that is creepy. Glad to see there was nothing to it. Hope you have a super sober saturday.

Det...hope you're getting some much needed rest.

Time to get my day started, have a good one all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Finally cooled the heck off around here, yay! This is the time of year you're supposed to be able to stay outside for more than 5 minutes without turning into a huge sweatball, ha ha!!

SK, I have never been able to tolerate hot weather. I blame it on my northern European ancestors, no kidding!

Mick, thanks for taking the hot weather off my hands, LOL
                  I hate seeing what the heat does to the animals around here, poor suckers.
                  Thanks for the props on the pillows, they are FUN to do

Sam, good luck on your new adventure, Weg mit dem Alten und her mit dem Neuen!
                  Have fun with the tunes

PQ, I think you should try BBQ lentils - yum!
                  I do mine in the IP these days but they can be done in a slow cooker (which is great for summertime use). If you need a recipe I'll send you one. You can use them to make sandwiches or serve over a baked (microwaved) potato. Good solid meal.
                  I hope your day was awesome!

Det, hello to you!

Have a nice night everyone!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

OK Lav...you got it. I'd trust your BBQ lentil to one I found on the internet. Time to make some changes in my life. LOL

We're cooling off with some rain tomorrow, should be able to get the rest of the paper work completed.

Sending the sleep fairy to everyone....:smile:PPQP
                    Last edited by porqoui; May 5, 2018, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X