w/c 6 may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 6 may

Lav...no interest in pretend meat/chicken products either. uke: Will fill you in with my co-worker Lentil share! Thought it was thoughtful (LOL) of you to donate the reading pillows but wrapped plants is ace! Hope to see some pics. Aquatic plants for a little water garden is my dream for the community garden but safety and liability insurance may squash that. As an Association Community Garden according to the City we are not allowed to "lock" access but maybe we can "lock out" certain areas. You've got me thinking and I did have a great day.

Pauly...little balls freak me out too!....Mick got that covered with some morning jokes? LOL I will keep you posted on my Lentil Quest! Trust me you don't want to be perfect, too much to maintain, just be you cause we love you as you are. I totally agree with "Mick,you do give back in many ways,I take things from allover the board but you have been one of my hero's through all of this" Mine too!! And I appreciate the fact that he will keep this thread going come Hell or High Water!

Had one of our "Mobility Challenged" gardeners come by to check out his garden plot and he and his care giver prepared my plot for planting. What goes around comes around. LOL Will head out tomorrow to apply the compost and and plan the plot. LOL

Det...thinking of you. :hug:

Tomorrow's another start!.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Afternoon all. .been busy. .just finished trenching the garden. After I had to pot up my plants which were doing so well I'm off my phone just now but will nip in after...Sam many congratulations and apologies for not pickingit up 20180511_154029.jpg20180511_153515.jpg
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody,looks like a lot of work Mick PQ,i read an article last night titled"different kinds of lentils and what the hell to do with them"haha I thought it was kind of cute hafta pick up my coworker this morning for work cuz she's going to California this weekend and is hitting the airport first thing after work,I keep getting scared im gonna forget her! Even put a reminder on my phone cuz im just so used to my routine,much love to all and wishes for a super,sober Saturday!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick..."been busy" is an understatement me thinks! Hoping the potted plants survive and thrive on their return home. LOL

Pauly...thanks for the chuckle this morning "different kinds of lentils and what the hell to do with them". Can you post a link? I'd love to read it. Think you've got your bases covered to remember your co-worker :hahaha:

Brews all around as Mick was a bit busy this morning. Enjoy your day all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hiya peeps tis moi..out detecting tomorrow....yes its trenched all the way up ..all I have to do on Monday is take 3 sections od wood out ..I cant just now...Jeeves would be on a beano if I did..hope you are all having a good day

I rang the council today to ask if I could have a skip outside my house

The bloke said "You can cartwheel around the block for all I care"

News : '74 Year Old Man Clubbed To Death'.

Wow, what a party animal!

Me: What's that smell?

Wife: I can't smell anything.

Me: Neither can I, Get that fcking cooker on.

I just opened my wheelie bin and a wasp flew out.

What kind of sick fcker would throw a wasp in a bin?

I used to be an archaeologist.

But my career ended in ruins.
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings Abers,

We're n the midst of a big storm here, even have a tornado warning. I am not happy about that.
              The satellite TV is already out, next the power & cable will go, ho hum

Had a great time at the GS event today, everyone was happy

I'll check in tomorrow if we actually have power, ha ha!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Lavande View Post
                Greetings Abers,

We're n the midst of a big storm here, even have a tornado warning. I am not happy about that.
                The satellite TV is already out, next the power & cable will go, ho hum

Had a great time at the GS event today, everyone was happy

I'll check in tomorrow if we actually have power, ha ha!

Lav
                Hope your'e safe. Will be checking for updates.

Comment

how do all?
                  thanks for all the well wishes!

be safe, Lav.
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                  X