w/c 10 june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 10 june

Mae everybody,Mick,I'm with you on not wanting to risk Panda getting any procedure done if its not necessary,Pie,hope you don't get flooded again Lav,can't believe the boys were camping near a tornado! Very scary,SK,good to see you finally,Sam,are you enjoying not working at the soil place? PQ,hope your roast in a bag was good,sounds like it we had grilled cheese with real off the block Velveeta and tomato soup,the grilled cheeses were so good I wanted 7!! Much love to all and wishes for a great BF Friday!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...glad Hector took a hike. Thought you had a new rabbit. LOL Yup see what the vet says and then decide. Doesn't sound like it's bothering her though. The roast hit the spot, it was delish. Was going to head out and get a garden pic when the skies opened up accompanied by thunder and lightening. Ended up causing a flood in one of the childcare rooms downstairs and all I could think was you're up boss. LOL It was short lived but I forgot about the garden pic.

Pi...Dad's and computers makes me shake my head. There should be an old foggy setting that won't open any attachments. One pup sounds about right especially with your weather forecast. Hope you don't get too much rain.

Sam...a sunroof in a beetle, scary. Never owned one but enjoyed many a "Punch Buggy" hit. That's the easiest upside down tomato planter I've seen. Got me thinking about some changes in the community garden.

Pauly...I haven't had real off the block Velveeta cheese forever. Definitely adding that to the grocery list. Wonder where my little wire cheese slicer is?? Did get to the garden before the rain hit and have fresh spinach, lettuce, radishes and onions. Nobody planted winter garlic last fall so may have to check out some local food markets.

Det...thinking of the garlic made me think of you. There was a client at my rehab place who was a chef and they let him do some of the cooking until the other clients stopped eating. He loved garlic but it was a little hard on some of the "recovering" stomachs. LOL

Will pop back later and read Lav's post. LOL Shout out to the June thread and all that stop in tonight....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening all,

I'm here PQ
        I haven't touched Velveeta in decades once I found out how unhealthy & addicting that stuff is, lol
        We had several VWs back in the day including a brand new limited edition Gold Sunbug in 1974. What a POS that thing turned out to be, ha ha. We unloaded it as soon as we could.
        My car was finished today, brand new paint on the right front looks great. I returned the VW-like Sonic & told them to keep it, haha.

Mick, we had one bunny rabbit when the kids were young. He was great but I was deathly allergic to him. I'll stick with dogs I think

Pie, we use a program called Malwarebytes - good investment & no, we don't open attachments from unknown sources. I hope your pup boarder is nice & you don't get too much rain, geeez.

Sam, our sunroof leaked in our limited edition 1974 gold Sunbug, it really did.

Pauly, ease off the Velveeta - bad mojo in that stuff.

PQ, we never got any rain from those storms that helped form those tornadoes. Now it's supposed to start heating up big time & the temp on Monday is supposed to feel like 115! OMG!

Hello to the rets of the crowd & wishing everyone a nice night I need to go be sure the young chickens put themselves to bed properly, ha ha!

Lav
        Last edited by Lavande; June 15, 2018, 07:45 PM.
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick hope everything is ok,I get paranoid when you don't post before me Lav,I rarely use Velveeta,I just needed for a chicken casserole and had some leftover but if a recipe needs it,it'll get it haha,PQ,Sam,Pie wishes for a great BF Saturday!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning all,
            overslept this morning, felt great! gotta finish hauling hay this weekend and do some computing for next week's fun in the sun. have a good one all!!
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hiya all....dont panic Pauly xx I was up early doors but couldnt get on for some reason ,so I left it went and played with the trains and the set up ,its a pain at times but all part of the fun..then I went up and tidied the graves up ,its fathers day on Sunday and I wanted it to look decent for his sons ,I also find it very peaceful...even cutting the grass with long scissors.anyways back now ..Julie is in Manchester at a do ,a girlydo ,not for me..so rabbits are out ,playing.Im away to Scotland nexr Thurs dinner time till Sunday morning ..we are doing the Hadrians wall walk think its 98 miles in 24 hrs for charity ,will be seriously done in afterwards!
              ok brew time ..

hiya Pauly ..you ok?did you sort a recipe for the casserole?hope so ..what plans for the weekend?

hiya Sam hows you then ?whats the fun in the sun bit ? you offski on holiday or something?

hiya Lav ...so you had a vobbly wobbly with a sunroof???ha ha herbie rides again ....I remember the heating system ..2 levers ..you got more heat out of breathing ...glad your car is sorted ...
              have a great weekend.

hiya Ppqp...nope no new rabbit ......yet..whats this about dads n computers ? I get on ok with mine ...well ish!!what are you up to this weekend ?

hiya everyone else hope you are all well....

Some of the Finest Double Entendres on British Tv & Radio
              Michael Burke on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: "They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts."

Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: "Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself."

Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports: "Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets."

Jack Burnicle was talking about Colin Edwards' tyre choice on World Superbike racing: "Colin had a hard on in practice earlier, and I bet he wished he had a hard on now."

'Winning Post's' Stewart Machin commentating on jockey Tony McCoy's formidable lead: "Tony has a quick look between his legs and likes what he sees."

Ross King discussing relays with champion runner Phil Redmond: "Well Phil, tell us about your amazing third leg."

Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said: "There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this."

James Allen interviewing Ralf Schumacher at a Grand Prix, asked: "What does it feel like being rammed up the backside by Barrichello?"

Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: "Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69."

The new stand at Doncaster race course took Brough Scott's breath away..."My word," he said. "Look at that magnificent erection."

Willie Carson was telling Claire Balding how jockeys prepare for a big race when he said: "They usually have four or five dreams a night about coming from different positions."

Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on Time Team Live said: "You'd eat beaver if you could get it."

A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?" Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

US PGA Commentator - "One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them .. Oh my god!!!!! What have I just said?!!!!"

Metro Radio - "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - "Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew."

Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - "This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother."

Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

For all the Cricket lovers out there we must remember Brian Johnston on Test Match Special commentating on England v West Indies (many years ago)

"The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey"

A man goes to the doctors and said that he thinks his wife is becoming deaf.

The doctor replies, "Try this test to find out for sure. When your wife is in the kitchen doing dishes, stand fifteen feet behind her and ask her a question, if she doesn't respond keep moving closer asking the question until she hears you."

The man goes home and sees his wife preparing dinner. He stands fifteen feet behind her and says, "What's for dinner, Honey?" He gets no response, so he moves to ten feet behind her and asks again. Still no response, so he moves to five feet.
              Again, no answer.

Finally he stands directly behind her and says, "Honey, what's for supper?"

She replies, "For the fourth time, I SAID CHICKEN, you deaf bastard

Geography of a Woman NOT MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!
              Between 18 and 20 a woman is like Africa, half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile deltas.

Between 21 and 30 a woman is like America, well developed and open to trade especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35 she is like India, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40 a woman is like France. Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50 she is like Yugoslavia, lost the war - haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.

Between 51 and 60, she is like Russia, very wide and borders are un-patrolled. The frigid climate keeps people away.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Mongolia, with a glorious and all conquering past but alas, no future.

After 70, they become Afghanistan. Almost everyone knows where it is but no one wants to go there.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 15 and 70 a man is like Zimbabwe - ruled by a dick.
              Last edited by Mick; June 16, 2018, 09:34 AM.
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...way too hot for me! We're sitting around 55 for the next couple of days and then up to 80. Mother nature's not allowed to go any higher than that. Did the young chicks get to bed properly?

Pauly...I've learned not to panic anymore when Mick isn't the first post. Usually means he's accomplished 15 tasks before I've even gotten out of bed. Gotta say you've activated my cheese craving and now I want an asparagus and cheese whiz sandwich. LOL

Sam...bet you wish you were offski on holiday but I have a feeling the computing is for the upcoming survey job. Hope you finish hauling the hay this weekend.

Mick...apologies for the Dad and computer remark, should have used the term "old fogies" as we all know you're not one of them! Weekend is finding me working, from home, except I was into the office early this morning for a bit. The childcare staff is not ready to go live with online summer camp procedures so I've been tasked with learning the procedure and then teaching it to them next week. Better be a big bonus cheque at Xmas! Googled Hadrians Wall, WOW!, hope you take lots of pics. Keep that back pain free you'll need it.

Enough procrastinating got to get the Procedures for Dummies 101 written. Have a great Saturday all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Survived a very sad memorial service today. I really felt bad for the 86 year old parents of the deceased, they were in bad shape. I just can't wrap my head around the health issues this woman had & did little to nothing to manage them. We really owe it to ourselves & our families to take care of ourselves.

Pauly, you are lucky enough to be able to tolerate dairy so why do you want to eat Velveeta, it's fake cheese with lots of chemicals & bad for your heart fats? Use the real stuff woman, LOL

Sam, it's getting hotter but I'm sure you already know that. Be careful out there in this heat & humidity, ugh.

PQ, we just had about a 20 minute power failure for some reason. I started to worry about it being off all night & me sitting here in tears with no AC, ha ha!! I can't sleep without AC when it's this hot. It's heading up to 88-89 tomorrow, yuck.
                  Good luck with your new work project, lucky you The young chickens are spending their first night in the same quarters with the 6 older chickens tonight. Keep your fingers crossed that there are no riots or blood letting - they can be fierce with one another.

Hello to the rest of the crew. Have a nice night everyone!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Happy Father's day to the dads here woke up with a headache yuck! Lou and Kell are both sick poor things,I hope Romeo doesn't get it take hubs to breakfast here in a bit then I think just a kick back day of doing nothing,even tho the floor needs to be mopped,guineas cage needs to b cleaned and I need to go grocery shopping,ugh,not sure if Kells gonna go to work but if she does I'll watch the boys,jeez so much for a day off! Much love to all and wishes for a great BF Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                    X