• Show
Clear All

Re: W/c 9th

Safe travels, my friend.
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

MAE ALL...

SK...did the dishwasher show up today? Try not to feel anxious about the storm, you have no control over it. There's plenty of things you can control to feel anxious over. Just kidding.

Pauly...tried logging in before heading into work and finally just gave up. Seems to be better now.

Mick...where did the time go! Hope you had another grand day.

Lav...I'll just give a :upsidedown: as you'll probably be popping in. (couldn't find a right side up wave LOL)

Long day for me too, but a good one, and looking forward to the weekend. Shout out to Pi, TT, Sam, Det, Cyn, hope we'll hear from you soon. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

I think Mick sent me 20 pictures of Pompeii on Messenger today
        Such awesome & well preserved artifacts, incredible. I know I'll never get there myself so I am appreciating Mick sharing his trip!

Went to see the allergist today & she really doesn't know what caused my crazy reaction, but she gave me a few ideas. Going for some blood work next week to check a few things. I have to wait 30 days before they can begin the skin patch testing (because I was on steroids for a week). I know this process will be long & drawn out but hopefully we can find the culprit.

SK, I see Byrdie every day on FB & she says she is fine, thank goodness. The coastal areas are being hit hard, I just hope that FEMA does a better job in helping folks this time. Looks to be a lot of potential damage there.
        I sure hope your dishwasher is on the way!!!

PQ, thanks for explaining your situation & I really hope things keep improving. I imagine your sons must be quite frustrated with their work situation as well. Any chance of job retraining or anything like that? Seems such a shame they can't get enough work in their prime working years. You have been managing quite a bit lady - take 5
        70 degrees here, going down to 68 tonight - not a snowball's chance in hell of us getting snow, ha ha!!

We will be heading out super early tomorrow morning so it would be nice to actually get some decent sleep for a change. Heading to our daughter's for the day. Their whole town has an annual yard sale thing that goes on - crazy

Hello to Det, Pauly, Sam, Cyn & anyone else popping in later.
        Have a good night!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hiya all just about to go to the airport start of a long day...will get home about 9 tonight it's been good..seen a lot of history that I wanted to. I've got a couple of peeps on messenger so it's easier to send pics...are you still on it Pauly...also there are Some good you tubes ...especially by pro walks type in virtual tour of Pompeii. Have a good weekend...Yes byrdie is ok she is out of town ..not sure on house tho
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick safe travels,yep I just got back on messenger ugh,feeling like I caught Michelle's cold,have been sneezy,achey just yuck for a few days,much love to all,back later
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...it does sound like this is going to take awhile but will be worth it in the end if you discover what it is. It's been a tough few years and very hard on the boys with the situation with their Dad. Things have gone from bad to worse on that front and these days he spends most of his time in jail. I'm just thankful they're doing something and getting on with things. No snow on the ground this morning but I can send you some later.

Mick...like Pauly says, safe travels. Bet you won't be going out detecting tomorrow. LOL Glad to hear Byridie is ok and safely out of town.

Pauly...I just hate that achy yucky feeling. Hope you can stop it in it's track. Also hoping you have a good day at work.

Boss has gone on 2 weeks holidays so am on call this weekend. Really not expecting anything to come up. He's sure got his priorities screwed, start of new school year, fiscal audit, new online childcare procedures, new memberships and program starts and he buggers off. What a jerk. My attitude for anything that comes up is "Not my circus, not my monkey" LOL Have a Super Sober Saturday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

We had a fun day at our daughter's community wide yard sale. Tons of people roaming around buying tons of stuff & everyone was happy

Mick, I imagine you are home by now, I hope your trip was a good one.
                Thanks again for the fabulous pics. I love to travel but I don't see any trips in my near future, who knows??

Pauley, I hope you feel better soon. I was just c/o feeling tired of not feeling right, if you know what I mean.
                I am not allowed to take any of my supplements until we get a better idea of what's going on with me. So, no Relizen means even more hot flashes for me, yuck

PQ, 2 weeks vacation? How come I was never allowed to take so much time at once? LOL
                I used to end up getting an extra check for vacation pay but never actually got to take most of the time off. That sure as hell got tiresome.
                I'm glad your sons are sticking together & with you. Together you can get things straightened out, there's strength in numbers
                We're sitting here at 72 degrees but it's still pretty sticky feeling. I heard next weekend is supposed to be super nice so I guess have to wait, Lol

Hello to SK, Det & anyone else stopping by tonight.
                Peace to all.

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy Saturday night fever ABerooos!

oh my, been so darn busy I haven't logged in as much but I'm here and all good and healthy I'm happy to say. Seeing some results from
                  the workouts at the gym and low carbing, in fact I'm buying size medium shirts for the first time in about 25 years? dang. dropping another
                  pant size too. Jeepers getting in shape is hard on the clothes budget! and I'm trying to learn about this thing called 'style' which still confuses
                  me but I'm trying

Mick, my goodness what joys you have been seeing, thank you for sharing. I'm such a nerd for ancient archaeology and anthropology.

Any MWO'ers in the hurricane zone?

Lav, too early for blood test results? hope it's something simple. Oops, just read that again... next week. d-oh!
                  garage sale treasures perhaps?

PPQ, sorry to hear about the drama. Thankfully you seem to be keeping yourself up in good form.

Pauly, how do you catch a cold here in the desert? that's no fun dear.

no date updates yet. Was supposed to have one tonight but she's either flaked out or had an emergency.. dunno yet.

Well, been super busy with the solar energy sales thing, learning new software and meeting folks. It's not easy but the
                  potential is good so we'll see how it pans out and it's too early to say.

I smell enchiladas... off to enjoy them for sure.

be well loves
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X