Tuesday, 19th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, 19th June

Yikes Breez - you're a better woman than I am. That ball is beautiful. If someone had stolen mine, I'd be pissed off for at least a month!

... and Bear - I don't think the PC Police would allow any kid to be called 'Spanky' now ...

Comment

Tuesday, 19th June

Hello everyone,
      I'm late getting here today, it's been a busy one.

MD Bear I have to say to you: 60 days is so incredible. That is such an accomplishment.

You and Scooby are my favorite people here and that is not to take away from anyone else but you both reached out to me at special times with PMs when I needed it and was discouraged and I will never forget that so your success will always mean a lot to me.

Rachel, I love you girl, you remind me of someone I used to know, (not me), I lost touch with that person and I wish I knew what happened to her so I have to adopt you instead. You have a good heart and I know you are going to make it so you just stay here and keep posting and cutting back every day ok?

Irish Lady, I'm so excited for you about your pending retirement, and that you can look forward to it being sober and alert. How wonderful for you. I have just 4 more years then hope to do the same.

Thought2much you must be an accountant, I am accountant or was, now I work at home and only part time. When I married DH he realized if he ever wanted to see me it had to be this way. (We had lived in towns 500 miles apart before). I was glad to give up the 70 hr weeks. The money just was not worth it. You will get through it. Always do and you are right, the drink does not help one bit. But, the venting does so vent away, I'll listen.

Good job on a week Young, yeah take the Motrin, I'm having to do it too, being 49 and all but that's ok it's better than the alternative. I always love your posts.

Bootcamp, have a good day, did you find any good places to run?
      Hart and Bear 73, both of you have a great day, well night now since I'm so late.

I'm not the least bit tired so I guess I'm stuck with the Food Network for now. Goodnight.
      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Tuesday, 19th June

Thanks Rottrod... you just made my day!

Breez, you know that gazing ball is exactly how I imagined it would look. Glad to hear you're feeling better too.

scoobs
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
        X