28th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 28th Feb

hiya all how are we then?hope everyone ok ..Im pretty busy ......and its Julies birthday.......no dont join those 2 sentences together and make assumptions :belchha::belchha::belchha::belchha: shortpost but need to tidy everywhere up ..take care
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae all,

Well, the Court Documents that have been making me crazy are FedEx-overnighting their way to the Court in a nearby county. Thought that was best - someone will have to sign for them, so it will be clear that they arrived. Now the wait... but just having them off my mind is such an incredible relief. I tried to e-file, it didn't work, I asked for help and got the most ridiculous set of instructions... I didn't even try it. I guess only the lawyers know the tricks of the trade for that. Anyway, done with that for now.

Lav, glad you got out and about. Those meatballs sound delish... dill, hmmmm. Hope that your weather continues. It has been very cold at night, and I missed the sun today, but it looks like some warming is coming our way... the birds are very happy and very vocal!

Pauly, hoping all is well in Vegas-land. Kids and dogs and hubs and you okay?

PPQ, I remember when I lived in MN, the gardening catalogs would start arriving in February, and I would plan the most extensive gardens! Then dial it back as I saw that everything I liked needed sun, and I had a shady yard... still, it was fun. Good luck with your planning.

Det, here's hoping for good news on the job front. And that the Prom glow is still hanging around. Best of luck...

Hello to all stopping by...

In addition to the court stuff, I have mailed about 12 or 15 boxes of "dear beloved's" clothing to friends and family. Thankfully there are people to send things to... his clothes were beautiful, and now they will be cherished and worn by others who appreciate it all. The local post office knows me on sight at this point... fortunately I am good at doing the prepaid labels, so I just hand them over and they are scanned... no standing in line for long periods of time.

Okay, off to do my evening work... cheers all...

Comment

Good evening friends!

Cloudy & chilly again, oh well. I am over winter weather, ready for spring.
        I had a surprise this afternoon, looking out my kitchen window & seeing 2 horses quietly munching on the grass in my back yard, haha! I put my jacket on, took the dog out on a leash & followed them around to the front yard where there were also 4 or 5 dogs romping around. The owner had arrived with 2 harnesses in hand to take them back home to her horse farm on the corner. I’ve had goats visit from another neighbor over the years too haha!! You never know who you are going to find in your yard around here.

Mick, Happy Birthday to Julie & I hope you cleaned up after yourself, haha! You do very nice work

Cyn, I just heard we’re in a for a week of cold weather - I didn’t order it, honestly.
        Glad you were able to get the court docs done & sent. That has to be a big relief. Sounds like you’re on a mission to keep the PO in business, good for you! I am in the process of collecting seeds & can’t wait to get out & planting

PQ, hope your day was good. Same for you Pauly & Det!

Have a nice night all!
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick Happy Birthday to Julie Lou's birthday today he turns 8,I can't believe it! Nothing new here just checking in to say hi and wish everyone a great BF Fryday!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya all how are we today then? hope everyone is well.thats it finished the toilet and bathroom ..started at 6 this morning ...bet you are glad you dont live next door to me ...I was using my chop saw at that time ..but thats it job one ..more brownie points for me ..Dry but cold out .

hiya Pauly hows you then?hope you are good .happy birthday to Lou ...did you do anything ?

hiya Lav ...hows you then? yep L cleaned up after me ...but tbh isn't my it strongpoint !I found another locomotive in the wardrobe...Im sure you know the score as a member of the fairer sex ..."when did you get that dress /top /whatever?"I bought it aaaaaaaages ago its been in the wardrobe .Horses and dogs roaming about ..great ....and goats before? were they young ones? you gotta be kidding....Ive still got the greenhouse to clean out I overwintered quite a few plants , so need to get them planted .you take care .

hiya teegee how's you then? Hope all is well ....think pos .well done on getting the docs away to court .good for you mailing on the clothes ...if it helps others I totally agree with you .you stay safe.

hiya ppqpq ..how are you then ?hope all is well in canadasville...are you still dealing with your one thing a day ?take care too .

right folks ,not a lot to tell you ...hows the vaccine prog going in your part of the world?

take care all..

So.. I said to the waitress...”can I ask about the menu please”?

She screamed back “the men I please are none of your business..”!!

I told my dad I couldn't believe I'd failed my biology exam.
            He said , I'm your mum.

The wife said, "I want to be stupid rich."

I replied, "You are...my name's Paul."

What do you call a Chinese burglar?

Loo-Ting

My daughter asked me to make her a ballet costume! I didnt really know how, so I just put 2 and 2 together

An Audi has smashed into the front window of Aldi in Chelmsford.

A spokesman for Aldi has apologised and quickly moved the car to the middle aisle to be sold at a discount
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

I know I posted yesterday and there it is gone. Oh Well. Had a good day yesterday, workwise quite productive. Even got by the community centre for a quick visit with a couple of co-workers.

Mick...happy belated birthday to Julie. Good job on finishing the toilet and bathroom and not one mishap post. LOL Yup, still doing the one thing that is bugging me the most, today will be sorting out clothes piled on the floor to go to the shelter. Trying to avoid Goodwill. Did some work on the website and assisted childcare with some programming issues so I feel my work day is done.

Pauly...happy birthday to Lou, wow 8 already. Glad things are clicking along with no drama.

Lav...it is so Spring like here I have to keep reminding myself that March usually has the highest snowfall amounts. Perhaps they're wrong this time? Rural living does bring interesting visitors to your yard doesn't it. Sorry about more cold weather coming, I didn't send it either.

TG...glad the court documents got sorted. I hear you about it being an incredible relief. Another big job accomplished getting the clothes sent off. Gotta love customers who are organized, it makes everyone's life so much easier.

Shout out to Pi, Det and Sam. Going to get some lunch and then head outside for a walk. My sleep has improved immensely with getting fresh air and exercise during the day. Have good one....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Aloooha Friday ABerooos!

i see we're all busy or trying to be as things allow. good stuff.

Happy Birfdy Julie!

zooming around here as always and FINALLY got my first paying photo shoot today. hoooray! a good sign..
                getting over the inertia after a move is always tough.

helping a friend by phone in another state that's going through a rough al detox. no fun but at least i can do what
                I can remotely.

ah, girls are home... going to blast over to the gym and then some kind of chicken pesto fun stuff

Lav, dill meatballs sound amazing!

ok... zooooom!

be well loves
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening friends,

Very windy today making it feel much colder than the 32 degrees it is right now. What happened to my request for spring??
                  Not much going on here, no visits from the 4 legged neighbors either haha!

Pauly, Happy Birthday to Louie, he’s getting so big
                  It’s hard to celebrate birthdays right now, but we do our best, right?

Mick, hiding things like locomotives in plain sight?? Only you would think of something like that, LOL
                  YB still has the heat on in the greenhouse just to keep his older plants like orchids, aloe & some others happy. Have a good weekend!

PQ, hate those disappearing posts
                  Glad you have some decent weather but don’t be stingy, haha. Next week is supposed to be much better, so they say anyway.

Det, getting paid for something you love to do is awesome . I hope you get many, many more jobs like that.
                  Great that you can support a friend going thru a hard time.
                  The meatballs were very good even though I changed the recipe to suit my needs, haha. The fresh dill was the key ingredient! Have a good weekend.

Cyn, hope you are doing well today & taking some time for you. I also hope you don’t get this blast of cold air & wind we have here, ugh.

Have a great night everyone!
                  Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09

Comment

And good afternoon everyone how are we today then? Hope all is well from the sunny yes I said the sunny NE2 climates of Oldham! I've even been out in the garden this morning weeding turning it over clean the greenhouse out and looking through all the seeds that need to be sewn pretty quickly. Obviously the rabbits have been outside assisting me to!

Hiya det all I can say my friend is hats off and the ultimate respect you for helping someone else out. We also have a friend who has got drinking issues. Julie has given her my phone number to get in contact with me but as yet she hasn't which in a way is understandable because technically I knew or professionally I was her boss. For me that doesn't come into it if I can help someone that is it I'm not interested in anything else
                    Yes lav I I have learnt the art of hiding in view most women are very adept at it so I've got I would give it a try as well well and it works good
                    Hiya ppqp hope all is well with you do you need any more stuff for your charity shop? I'm sure we have got a plane loads in our back bedroom!

Hiya Pauly hope all is well with you and you have a good weekend

44-15.jpg.pro-cmg.jpg

Hiya teegee how are you there in? Hope all is well in your part of the world. Take care and stay safe remember think positive!

Right folks that's it just a quick hello so take care everyone and have a great weekend
                    Last edited by Mick; March 6, 2021, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Greetings all,

Mick, I am not a fan of tattoos but that pic beats all ha ha!!!!!
                      We also had brilliant sunshine first half of the day then the clouds moved in. Still too chilly & windy to do anything outside. Glad you had a warmish day

Nothing much happening here, just as well. I had a head of fresh cauliflower so that went into a pot of dairy free soup, yum. Spiced it up with a touch of chipotle chile pepper which gave it a bit of a kick.

Hello to PQ, Cyn, Pauly, Det & everyone.
                      Have a nice night all!

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Dear me, o posted last night, but it is not here..

Oh well, love to everyone, and hoping all is well.

I think that grief is an experience like an onion... peeking back the layers one by one.. I am working through it....

Be well all - love to all -

Comment

Working...
                        X