so much for modding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so much for modding

dam it. going to doctors with help from withdrawals....hate this.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

so much for modding

Oh D! What happened? I thought you were doing really well. I hope you are okay....
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

so much for modding

I can't remember what it is that is prescribed for withdraws, but I know they have something special that will help.

Love and Hugs to you Determinator:l
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

so much for modding

Sorry to hear that you are down just now D. Let us know what Doctor says. Thinking of you.

L
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

so much for modding

D, you know we are all here for you if you need us...

Love, Louise xxx
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

so much for modding

Oh Deter-

Sorry to hear. You were doing so well. I had an intuition because you mentioned something when you hit 90 days about mods & then Dx went away.

Dust it off because you can't change yesterday. Sometimes the bigger the mistake the bigger the lesson learned.

I was just telling someone that I just hit 6 months & it's summer & the thoughts of trying one drink sounds appealing. Even though I have 6 months I know deep down inside I'm still vulnerable because that drink sounds too enticing right now. Mods would be ok if I didn't have to set rules for drinking. I just don't trust myself even if it's "regulated". I don't want to take that chance that even if it's controlled I still may sneak extra drinks or pour myself a little more in a larger glass and that will bring me back to my old ways.

Hope you're feeling better. Big supportive hugs....:l We love ya!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

so much for modding

Det, I'm here for you too and I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through.

I personally have come to the conclusion that moderating is an impossiblity for me and I've only been able to arrive at this through trial and error. Your 90 days followed by this trial might just be that test that you needed - obviously ponly you can decide, but what I am saying is that not all is lost from the experience if you learn from it and act on the finding.

I hope you're feeling better by the time you read this.

Scoobs xo
              :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

so much for modding

90 days was just fab Determinator. You proved you can do it by doing it. Just know you`ll do it again.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

so much for modding

fair play for 90 days, bloody good goin as already been said by others u know u can do it, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

so much for modding

Thats my answer then...I will not try it. No Mods for me. Sorry D. I hate this, I was reeally really hoping this worked for you.
                    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

so much for modding

thanks you all so much...you are all just so kind. I won't bother poster 10 paragraphs about what a loser I am (tempting). but I really have learned some important things during this last accident.
                      got some meds from the doc and he says I'm ok to detox at home which helps a ton. soooo lots of time at home this weekend to understand myself better.
                      my outlook on alchol has to change. I cannot go through life thinking I'm depriving my self of something wonderful (even if it was). it's like being allergic to twinkies and letting that make me sad...just doesn't make sense and I'll always be thinking about modding with that mindset.. thank you all again and be well
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

so much for modding

Java, it will work as long as I learn and apply what I learn....

I actually was AF for 94 days then managed to mod for only a week and blammo!
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

so much for modding

dosent sound like u r a looser , u will b ok im sure, u can do it , determinator sounds a very strong name to have, look ahead, xxxxxxxxxx
                          :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

so much for modding

I know, but oyu know I was wanting to try mods too, but that is my same fear, I will do good for a week or two, then right back to my old way of things...Just the fact it wieghs on my mind should prbably tell me something. Thanks for sharing...I know it was tough. Hope you get to feeling better.
                            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

so much for modding

Java, at least you are being more cautious! Better safe than sorry.
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X