Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 21st Aug

Good evening friends,

I insisted YB see his doc after an episode this week where his right lower leg swelled up without any injury. I made him pull on a compression stocking after a long warm soak on the leg, fed him an ibuprofen for anticoagulant purposes because he’s allergic to aspirin. The next morning the leg looked completely normal again but I still wanted him to get a second opinion, haha. His doc is an old friend of mine from the hospital who said I did everything right haha! He had a good pedal pulse so I wasn’t concerned about an occlusion but still thinking about a possible DVT in the making. So he was told to continue doing what I told him to do - my bill will be in the mail tomorrow. Since we were so close we stopped by to visit daughter & granddaughter which was nice. Still hot, 90 something & getting more humid each day, yuck.

PQ, nice on the new desk. I think you’re going to need some new wall hangings & things for your new office
    Doubling up on those one pot meals makes it easy to create leftovers for lunches. I’ll send you more recipes like that. Sorry to hear the boss must have his head up his a$$ to be scheduling parking lot work as school is starting - why do they did dumb sh*t like that? Lol

Mick, I hope the weather holds for your trip. I guess you’ll soon be getting into normal rainy season soon. Make it a great trip.
    Gardening was really rough this year due to excessive heat & spotty rain this past month. The Amish guys always seem to do OK but not the rest of us. Our strawberry crop was a complete failure. I had to do a ton of watering just to keep my perennial garden beds happy which is unusual for us. Oh well.

Cyn, Pauly, Det & Sam. Hello to all.

Have a nice night everyone!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hello everyone and how are we today then? Hope everyone is well well. Up we are in the middle of packing up to go early Doors tomorrow morning it's a 5 and a half hour drive so want to be a pretty early not to waste a day. Overcast today little speckles of rain but apart from that at fine. The weather is supposed to be absolutely glorious down there we shall see full stop put the rabbits down this morning to the hotel, however something was just niggling me at the back of my mind with them, don't get me wrong they are well looked after, but the helpers that took them from me this morning I didn't think really knew what they were doing full stop when I put those two in they usually get a hutch with a large run I never saw them getting put away this morning so I phoned up the owner come on and she said they've been put in one of the top hutches by accident and she would change it. Now considering the amount of time I've been going there, you would think they would have guessed that. A genuine mistake no doubt but there is a lot of refurbishment and building work going on in the area we shall see when I get back hope everyone has a good weekend, take care and look after yourself. I don't know what the internet is like down in Norfolk gamma it is pretty rural however we shall see see if I can message and put pictures up then I will do
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good evening friends,

Have a wonderful & safe trip Mick. I hope the bunnies are safe & secure now.

Nothing new here, still hot & humid just like they said it would be
        Had a surprise visit from my son & grandsons this morning. They showed up at 10 am - can’t believe the boys were up & awake at that hour, haha! School starts here Monday morning so I guess they are getting back into practice of waking up early & getting in motion

PQ, hope the weekend is fabulous for you!

Hellos to Cyn, Pauly, Sam & Det,

Let’s all have a decent night!
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X