Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 27th Nov

Mae all,
    Mick, the pics you posted are wonderful!! It is so much more beautiful in your countryside and at your fairs... I love visiting “virtually” through your pics...

SLO, it sounds like you made such great decisions for this weekend. All solid reasoning. I also get upset that AL seems to be everywhere... displays as soon as you walk into grocery stores, any tiny event is an excuse... I swear that our whole culture is addicted... but of course it’s the desire of the powerful AL lobby to get and keep this country and others around the world addicted... I am so glad that I don’t have a TV... the holiday ads with all the images of parties and bottles of booze is not what I need to see...

PPQ, glad for your warmup! We started the day here at 19F, warm fur you, but felt plenty chilly to me! I hope your weekend is good.

Lav, congrats on the sales! And also on having grandson there, and useful. So interesting that he wanted to come. I’m glad to hear you say that there’s no more shows on the horizon... I hope you can just “chill” for awhile.. you worked so hard!

My dinner last night worked out well - and I’m glad o was the one driving... the wind was so ferocious it nearly blew me off the road a couple of times. The concert was kind of disappointing, a bit dull... (but I’m pretty picky about music...)

My brunch with my cousin (suffering from schizo-something) went smoothly, and she was very happy. She used to do this regularly with my mom, so I’m glad to step in. Tomorrow is taking dinner to another elder - a dear friend of my mom’s... her family all live out of town, so I check in on her...

Here’s hoping that all are feeling well and are safe and sound...
    TG

Comment

Working...
    X