22nd November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22nd November

Good afternoon all and how are we today then question mark hope everyone is doing well. At the moment the storm has gone however in parts of the country it's really has left a mess I'm looking out of the window at the moment and one side is absolutely pitch black the other it is nice and sunny so I'm heading for the sunny side! Going to take the camera out again today come on do a few more pictures and get you stood. The trouble is, when you buy something like this there are all sorts of books and tutorials on YouTube so you end up scrambling your head up if you listen to them all so I am just going to do my own thing. Apart from that having a pretty quiet day, it is certainly a lot colder now and what makes it even worse is I went to the shops earlier on and you ain't gonna believe this one they were playing Christmas carols! Absolutely crazy and we're still in July! Okay so I'm behind the times but so what hope everyone is doing okay and that you have a great weekend take care have a good one
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12
Working...
X