19th Nov ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 19th Nov ...

Hello everyone and how are we today then question mark hope everyone is doing okay after Thanksgiving. First thing to tell you good news it was very very frosty last night, however the sun is out to day it is one of those autumnal days lots of light but still cold at the moment in my car it is Three Degrees. Apologies if there are any mistakes on here I am doing this on my phone so stop just taking the camera out to try and practice some more taking photographs, it is quite difficult trying to get used to all the different settings however being patient is my strong point not! Just to inform you the light works well tried it out quite a few times last night no issues at all so the ladders have been put away in the garage again until the next job appears for stop

Hiya lav how are you today then? I guess you must be pretty busy as you are having your Thanksgiving today. Hope you have a good day, don't forget to feed the cats! I'm sure they appreciate Turkey as well!

Hiya wags how are you today then? Sorry to hear about your dad sleeping all the time, Julie's dad does the the very same. There have been days when they assistance in the care home haven't managed to get him out of bed come off and because he is under no medical section they cannot force him either. Apparently sleeping like such his part of the dementia issue we'll stop take care of yourself and him we are thinking of you big hugs.
    Hiya ppqp how are you today then? Listen to you with your poetry! Christmas party in the hall and for that I'm not on call a bit of doctrine and I'm sure we could make you into a poet! Yes I casually mentioned the torch very casually I didn't say how it fell behind the rabbit hutch I had to pull the Old rabbit hutch out the batteries had come out the case had split and it was Pitch Black and of course muddy but apart from that no drama for stop hope you have a great weekend
    Hiya slo how are you today then? Glad you had a good Thanksgiving at your sister's house. Yes just be not taking some more photographs I took a nice picture This Morning of our Ren in the cross lattice of the fence I shot it close up as it was looking for insects for stop I have just taken another picture of a church just trying to get what they call the depth of field which basically makes it look like the church stands out from the background hope you have a good weekend for stop

Hiya everyone else take care stay sane and sober..

FSCN6015.jpg

Screenshot_20231125_135402_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231125_135535_Gallery.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

369601224_990355658673068_7500671407202073001_n.jpg

404040925_23946447791665640_724937262382535539_n.jpg
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good evening friends,

Well Thanksgiving is finally over at my house, haha! We had a nice time, no drama & good food. Chilly today, went down to 25 degrees last night, Brrr!!!

Mick, I love the ‘Climb it change’, Lol. Your pictures are wonderful, great job.
        Glad your climbing jobs are over for a while. For you & Wags, I just want you to know the elders desire to stay in bed. Sleep is not unusual. Sometimes they cycle around & want to be up & about 24 hrs/day too. The important thing is making sure they are eating a bit & getting enough fluids & a little walking if they are able.

Wags, I understand you are feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. We support you fully & will be here if & when you need us. Take good care of yourself & I hope someone can see your Dad soon for a checkup & make sure everything is OK :hug:

PQ, finally the weekend for you & I hope it’s a good one

Slo, so glad you had a good Thanksgiving with your family. It’s such a pleasure being around happy people.
        It’s my son’s birthday today & he’s working a 24 hr shift so there was no chance of having him over. I hope I can catch up with him soon.

Hello to Pie, Cyn, Fly & anyone stopping by tonight.
        Have a good night all.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X