31st December 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 31st December 2023

MAE ALL....got out to stock up before the snow started so now I can just relax for the rest of today and tomorrow.

Mick...glad you enjoyed the day together. Great pics. How cool is it that they actually own part of the riverbank.

Will check back later to see how everyone else is doing...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening everyone,

Well we got our snow then it turned to rain which is supposed to go on until 11 pm. I hear there’s lots of accidents happening because these fools can’t drive when the roads are wet & slippery. Stayed home all day on purpose haha!. The chicken Florentine soup (dairy free) turned out real good & I baked a batch of breadsticks, yum.

PQ, hope you don’t get too much snow. Ours has been mostly washed away already. Keep yourself warm & safe

Mick, glad you enjoyed your visit with Amy. That area definitely looks wet, not a real surprise after all the rain you’ve had. Good job on the pics.
      I’m having a hard time trying to figure out what day of the week it is haha. Having a holiday on a Monday really messes up your head,Lol

Hello to Cyn, Slo, Pie & everyone.
      Wishing all of us a nice night!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

10:30 pm? just walked in from work? saying hello and sending best wishes to all.
        Be safe in the cold or the rain or whatever the weather is throwing at you.
        May we be well,
        TG

Comment

Working...
        X