Clear All

Thursday, 28 June 2007

Day 90 Pops? woooooo doggy!
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thursday, 28 June 2007

Hey P!

So glad you're back! How was the holiday?

And who would of thought-I did. I knew you had it in you! Congrats!
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thursday, 28 June 2007

Popeye - 90 days! You are my inspiration as is everyone on here - no wine tonight and now I am going to have an early night with a mug of tea and a pile of magazines - Day 1 over - bring on Day 2 - and who knows Mr P, I might get to 90 days just like you:goodjob:

The weekend will be my biggest test, but I'll be hanging in there (and here!)

Comment

Thursday, 28 June 2007

Breez Congrats on the new job... and it sounds like you're having a summer of absolute bliss with the kids... that is so lovely!

Popeye... wow! 90 days is truly a fantastic milestone! I hope you're feeling fabulous for it... you should!

Eyeballs hanging out of socket here (I am not going to mention the 'w' word). Yeah for green tea. :H I did get a few hours sleep on the new mattress which was like sleeping on a big pillow.

It's Friday morning here now, and ahead lies the weekend and I think this weekend is going to be easier to get through being AF now that I have a few up my sleeve. I'm going to a friends party tomorrow afternoon (one of those Tupperware type parties but for Balinese style small home furnishings) so it'll give me a chance to practice being the healthy one out from the crowd! I'm feeling really positive about being Alcohol free, which has got to be a good thing.

Ciao
          Scoobs
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Thursday, 28 June 2007

PS Welcome aboard, Last of summer wine and positive vibes for day 2.
            :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Thursday, 28 June 2007

Welcome LastoSW:

Glad you found us & congrats on Day 1.
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thursday, 28 June 2007

Thanks all - have successfully made it to Day 2 - just had a thought - have I got the longest user name on here?!!!

Comment

Working...
                X