Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 June 2007

Another weekend done, more or less, and still trucking along af

About to go to the movies with the good wife to watch transformers.... not sure what it will be like.

Looks like the All Blacks are going to give the Aussies a spanking....again

Comment

30 June 2007

Hello All & Welcome to Newbies,

I am back on the abs train. Took Campral today too. Got a million errands to run today so I am outta here.

Be well.

I love Last's avatar.

Comment

30 June 2007

Paddy
        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

30 June 2007

Paris belongs back to jail!

Paris belongs back to jail as she's a public annoyance! And she's got a job to finish, the old jailbird, if you wanna help her, ha, ha.:goodjob:

[http://www.gsn.com/minigames/swfs/gsn_wrapper.swf?gameID=20" scale="noscale" salign="lt" width="600" height="450" type="application/x-shockwave-flash/>][/URL]
          Paddy

Comment

30 June 2007

Paris belongs back to jail!

Paris belongs back to jail as she's a public annoyance! And she's got a job to finish, the old jailbird, if you wanna help her, ha, ha.:goodjob:

if you have problems accessing the game, try the website: GSN - The Network For Games
            Paddy

Comment

30 June 2007

Top of the Saturday AB friends!
              Paddy I too trust no governments or their money and power grubbing henchmen (oh grreat their now coming but really, my boss was involved in high level politics in the US and says the illusions and trickery is simply nausiating. it's not conspiracy theory...it's business as usual sad to say.
              but otherwise AF land is grand, my 'new" day 10 for me and feeling weak but think I'll run off to jiu jitsu and start the "sore as hell" process once again! sorry to hear there was drama on the boards i must have missed it.
              we are one team with one fight!!!!!! (Una Caterva una pugna) for you Latin speaking folks

somewhere in the world...someone is in need of garlic, so with cape flapping in the wind I must now fly into the morning sky......

be we ABeroooooos! and welcome newbies! we cherish your input to ya know!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

30 June 2007

I say let's demolish the electoral college! One person-one vote! I'd love to see who gets elected that way. I don't trust politicians either, but we might have a chance to get someone in who is interested in what the PEOPLE think (or at least the majority of them) if it was one person per vote.

SonnyBear, 200 mg of topa is what works for me for complete abstinence, although you can go up to 300 mg. Some people are successful with less. You titrate up 25 mgs/week. The dosing schedule is in the book. If you haven't downloaded it or purchased it yet, please do so, or it may be in the Lancet article which you can find somewhere on this site. I don't know. I currently take mine 100 mg/morning, and 100 mg before drink o'clock in the late afternoon! If you take the book and/or the dosing schedule to your doc, maybe s/he will be more flexible about letting you experiment to find what works best for you. As far as side effects, I still have some topa dopa, but I was somewhat forgetful before. I also have a problem finding a word sometimes too, but I just laugh it off. I hope that helps. You can read more about it in the "drugs" section on the board.

At any rate, it's great to see everyone on so far. I'm an aching mess after moving this morning, even though I had a big strapping fellow to help. (My girlfriend's husband) Actually, I helped him, truth be told.:blush: I've really come to appreciate testosterone in my later years. None of this "woman hear me roar " stuff when it comes to moving! But still, I DID help with loveseats and chairs down stairs and lots of cleaning and stuff, so I'm pooped. Now I'm waiting for the appraiser to come by. I'm laughing while I think that part of me would like a drink, but at this point, I'd probably fall asleep for the rest of the evening! I think (and hope and pray) that I'm really getting beyond the worst of this. I'm still having some cravings, but it isn't seeming so bad anymore. I feel like I'd love a nap more than anything right now.

Great job on day 3, Last! You're doing great! Good to see you, too, luc!

I'm glad to see you back on the abs train, lucky!

And a big hi to everyone else!:h

Anyway, I'm just going to go check out some other threads until the appraiser gets here. Too bad RJ doesn't have a lazy mood thingy. I just went from busy to lazy!:H

Hugs,:l

Kathy

Day 19 for me!
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

30 June 2007

Hello All-

It's late in the day....for some reason couldn't log in this a.m.

Anyway, off to my town's festival. They're doing the 4th of July fireworks tonight. Can't remember the last time I saw fireworks AF!

Welcome to all joining our thread today.
                  Congrats on everyone's AF days.
                  Here's to a new life of living.

Have a good AF day/night everyone!
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X