Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday~July 1

Morning All!

Ooo-weeee. We saw the most incredible fireworks in my town last night! Our town didn't have fireworks in a long time as many neighboring cities & towns do. They had 4 grand finales-it was incredible. My kids who are at the age to finally enjoy them- my daughter (8)~"they were good-but I have a headache from them" and my son (5) "yeah they were cool-but I have a headache (copies sister). Ugh kids. It was great being AF for it- I must add.

Not much planned today. Very nice cool breeze today~my weather.

Hope everyone enjoys their AF day!

Congrats to those that made a month out of June AF and here's to another new month in JULY for those continuing & joining the AF train!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/10266=1187-attachment.gif[/img]
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Sunday~July 1

Hi Breez,

Sounds like the fireworks were good fun, we have to wait until November for ours.

Day 14 today so I made the 2 weeks! Never thought I'd get this far. My plan this week is to try and watch what I eat, I've put on loads of weight. I've developed a really sweet tooth due to the lask of carbs I usually get from drink I think.

Have a good day everyone and hope July is a great month for all,

Kitty
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
    Confucius

Comment

Sunday~July 1

Happy July!

1 in 4 Americans have tattoos - That astounds me.

I am tired of terrorism.

Has anyone seen Sicko yet? What about Evening?

I was AF yesterday.

Will be AF today.

You all inspire me. Thanks for being here.

Comment

Sunday~July 1

Congrats Kitty, that is awesome!!

Lucky very awesome...as always Nice list---I have enough tattoos to up that ratio...lol

Doing pretty good here, still AF, still happy about that. Still training, still happy about that. Did our 14 miler yesterday, was a little worried my running partner was not going to be prepared but she was fine, and we ran early enough ( 4:30am) to beat the heat of the day. I was done and headed to breakfast to have pancakes with my BF by 7am. He came to have breakfast with me, probably because I yelled at him last week for still beign in bed at 9am after I had just run 12.5 miles, showered, changed, and cleaned my apartment ( i wanted to go eat something---he was not moving that fast) So I guess he got the hint, he was up bright and early yesterday ready to buy me breakfast...hahaha, poor cute little man. I was just in a bad mood last weekend b/c my running partner as not that prepared for the run and was complaining the whole time. Oh well. I had blueberry pancakes, sausage links, and eggs and hashbrown...simply wonderful!!!!

Class ended for me on Friday, I think I got an A in my Lit. class, I have an A now, but my final portfolio isnt graded yet, so not quite sure, will have to wait another week to find out.

Talk to you all later, have a wonderful sunday (anyone want to do my grocery shopping for me, I am not really feeling that into it. )

Victoria
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Sunday~July 1

Good morning all. Sounds like a good time Breez
          kitty congrats on the 14 days
          lucky, AF is a daily affair isn't it
          Victoria, I envy you compassion for life. Good for you! and good for you.

I hope all of you have a great day.
          bear
          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Sunday~July 1

Happy Sunday AB-a-daba-doooers

Breez, I love fireworks....even considering getting my licence to make my own.
            Kitty, are you using L-glutamine? it really does help with sugar cravings but you have to take a good 12 grams per day sometimes.
            Java as usual setting a great example
            I too am sick of terrorism and even more sick of politicians that are so worrred about offending some 3 world craphole that they won't do anything functional to protect us.....aaaaarrrrrrgggggg!!! ok, enough of that.
            MD, hows that new bike coming along? great riding weather here. rebuilding Dx's cute little Honda cb125 right now.
            ps Vic, I'll do your grocery shopping...just slide your visa card under my front door
            be well everyone!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sunday~July 1

Somehow D, I am thinking that is not a good idea....hmmmm
              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Sunday~July 1

Just quickly ducking my head in to say G'day to everyone.

Java, a 4.30am run... with the sunrise? I can't think of ay better way to start a day. Ahhh I need to get back to that place!

Breez, the fireworks sounds like a fun way to spend a family evening.

After mammoth workloads and 16 hour days for the previous 14 days, I finally caught up and slept pretty much all weekend. Bliss! Back into it today well rested and not so stressed, and it will be gradually easing up over the next week or two. Phew!

Tomorrow is my 30 day AF mark. WooHooo!

Kisses all 'round
                Scoobs
                :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Sunday~July 1

Scoobs~is that your tomorrow or my tomorrow? Tomorrow is Monday for me....LOL.....

I knew you could do it! I'll save my congrats for Mon(?) or Tues(?) OK-Congrats on doing such a good job. Way to go!
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Sunday~July 1

Whew, another busy day here, but at least more fun. Caught up with grocery shopping and errands, getting pet food and etc., which actually seemed like freedom compared with the last 6 days! I had fun buying some stuff for Maddy's dorm room at college.

I'm so happy my office move is over and done with. (I still have to purchase a few bookshelves, but that can wait for a few weeks.) I have also gotten all the paperwork out for a home equity loan.

Anyway, I'm going to head off to bed soon, but I wanted to check in and say hi. Made it through another weekend.

Hugs,:l

Kathy

Day 20
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Sunday~July 1

D. I am so in agreement with you. I feel helpless with our current administration. It makes me sad and weary.
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Sunday~July 1

Kathy... damn well done! Are you feeling a grieving process during weekends? I am, and then bam, I'm totally back to normal in Monday mornings. I suspect this is a healthy phase.

Breez, :H Tuesday is my 30 day mark
                        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Sunday~July 1

Congrats scoobs

I am still going strong as well. I just havent had time to post to the site.

I have now made it through 2 weekends running without alcohol and since coming to this site 22 days ago have only drank on 4 days.

Keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                          X