X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TUES JULY 3RD

x

TUES JULY 3RD

Good morning Starlight and I read your other post. I hope you can figure it out. I know that I was afraid to take the kudzu, l glut and topa at first because if I couldn't drink then what the heck would I do with myself? Maybe that's what's going on? I don't think so though because you've done so great these past few weeks. I'm pulling for you!

Hope you all have a great day. Moderating went very well for me last night and feel chipper today. My house has a sense of calm again.

"Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

Hi - me again! I don't know if this will help, but I went about a month AF before I started posting here, then started mods. At about the middle of the third week I began to have cravings in the early evening, ya know, the sun's just starting to set, sitting in the garden, "Where's my damn BEER"? It was pretty bad for a few days, especially since my husband had HIS, along with his after-dinner scotch(es). I found myself just gritting my teeth - then I ordered some kudzu and tried it - it works. I've been moderating pretty well - only one slip in a month and a half.

I think that even if you're not physically addicted, the psychological addiction can be a hard thing to deal with! The best we all can do, I believe, is to keep on keepin' on and learn to forgive ourselves when we stumble (THAT'S a hard one!!),

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

Good morning all,

Sorry to hear about your tough night Starlight. Glad you didn't cave. I am taking the kudzu with no side effects. I think I need to up my dose though. And I agree with the others; I think a lot of this is psychological...I feel lost on the nights I don't drink, as if there are not a million other things to do?

Hope we all have a good day.

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

Morning Modsville, well I did not moderate very well, but it was an absolute blast. The band Heart played and we had our own server bringing us beer constantly very easy to loose track. Now this morning I have NO WATER and am having a hard time rounding up a service guy. Something happened to our well pump I think.

Star you are doing so good and you to SheShe
          Beaches and ducky have a good day!

Sammys

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

Hi Sammys, glad you had fun!

Love that band.

What is everyone (US) doing for the 4th?

We are smoking ribs.

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

Morning everyone!

Star you bring up an interesting point that I think has plagued many of us. For me, I know there is a part of me reluctant to give up the "good things" about drinking, although I know there is not one single good thing about drinking. There are days where I line up my supplements, including the Kudzu, have my hypno CDs ready to go and instead I pour myself a glass of wine. Now what sense does that make? None.

If you are commited to not drinking during the weekdays I would highly recommend the Kudzu. It has been used for centuries for things other than alcohol cravings. It is a great immune system booster among other things. If you are going to have "horrendous" nights trying to abstain your desire to do more might go away. There are ways to make it easier on yourself, as this program has proven to me every time I really stick with it.

Sammy, Heart was playing at your party? That is pretty big time. They are from my home state ya know. Hope your water gets working soon.

Sounds like the rest of you are doing well. I hope Allie and Beth have not turned into Thelma and Louise on us and disappeared off into the sunset.

Happy Tuesday to all to come!!!!
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

Hi All,

Starlight hang in there love, at least you didn't cave, WELL DONE ....

Hiya to Beaches, Sheshe, and Ducky .... Well done on mods ...

Sammys, it sounds like your night was a blast, sorry about the water problems this morning though, hope that you get it sorted soon ....

Lushy, Wellies are like the rubber boots that farmers wear, VERY unladylike ...

My school outing was really good, I arrived there this morning to find 3 classes going, OVER 100 PUPILS aged 7-10. By the time the coaches got there I swear I was deaf.... When the rain started they were all crammed into an indoor play area so we had several banged heads etc .. but when we got to the animals it was amazing, at one time Kerrie had 3 baby goats climbing on her and I got to stroke baby pigs ..... they were sooooo cute ..... oh and then there was a male sheep with ENORMOUS testacles

My daughters friend Kyle said at the top of his voice, Why are that sheeps 'bits' so big???? I quickly answered, go ask your teacher ..... LOL ...

Hope that you are all having lovely days,

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

Water back on YAHHHH!!! Now I can take a shower!!!! Betty you sound sane after a day with that many kids.

Sammys

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

Good news on the water sammys there was a smell starting to come through my pc ....

The kids do me good, i'm just as daft as they are, jumping in puddles and stuff, It's been kind of a chill out day ......
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

betty how was the farm, jus remembered , did u get wellies muddy,!!!!!
                      :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

I swear to God one of these days...(really soon I'm gonna take a shotgun & shoot this F%$#$&*(( PUTER!) I just lost another masterpiece of a post! GRRR!
                        Now I'm too mad to remember what all I had so "whittily" typed for the last 20 minutes....

Allie- put down the Lazer(if you're not already in jail..LOL)
                        Beth are you OK? What's allie gotten you into...? Really, I'm just jealous, you gus are havin' too much fun w/out me.

Lushy- Lets go to Fla for the 4th! I'm off work till the 6th.. We can find em with that damn lazer, it'll be easy!

Sheshe- I can SOO relate to "where's my Damn beer already" while Hubby's poppin open a cold one right next to me! If I weren't moderating... I'd be servin' time for homicide by now!

MKR- Did you loose your puter in the office move? I haven't gotten any E-mails ....

Sammy's- Heart played @ your party?... You forgot me invite girlfriend.... That musta been great!

Betty- I have an old photo of me holding a baby pig @ my uncles pig farm when I was about 10 yrs old(kinda looks like Kerrie..only not as cute.. me.. not the pig!LOL)
                        Ok Hope everyone has a great day! Gonna try & post this...

Hugs
                        Judie

PS Ducky- smoking ribs? What kind of pipe do you use..?LOL
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

Judie, Judie, Judie, did you miss my helpful tip the other day about copying your post before you try to submit it? That way if it does not work you still have it saved. I hate to see Sweet Judie get so worked up!

Betty, that is a LOT of kids. Sounds like you had fun though.
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

Hey Judie, no pipe, just a bbq pit, lol. We bought a high quality one with the last $$ from my parents' estate. Is that weird? Anyway, it is awesome.

sorry you lost the post.

Hoping to yak later this week.

Comment

TUES JULY 3RD

I posted on general discussion, but I wish my friends here would read it. It's a little lengthy to repeat, but basically I'm asking for some advice. I tried to make a long story short, but I will go into more detail here over the next coupla days. It's not earth shaking, but I trust you guys, and I feel a little lost currently. And old. I should stick that one in too. I also feel, as some others have often remarked, that my problems seem pretty minor compared to some others, but since we're back in the arena of how to talk about alcohol with a licensed professional, I know that I can get some good feedback here. Please just look it up on the general discussion forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X