not to worry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not to worry...

:H I'll just ignore the fact that I invited all the girls over here to my place because Hubby's outa' town...LOL
    Obviously you all did...

Not to worry me & the doggies are having a great time without ya.

I did stop off & have 1 after work... which I haven't done in ages... and it turned out to be the B-day of 2 good friends at a place I used to work... kinda like old family...I even helped take out the trash! (with my truck)... Really like old times! But 1 was it... I talk too much & it was late by the time I got off work.

OK, I guess I should make myself go to bed, it's clear out, maybe finaly get some sun tomorro!/today!

:l
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

not to worry...

Good morning Judie!

Stopping at one is great! Maybe I should start talking more, lol.

W/e mods for me last night.

Hope you get some of the other kind of yakking in.

Hi to all who follow.

Comment

not to worry...

Hey Judie I tried to get over the mountains but got all tuckered out! Enjoy your peace and quiet today.
      I am jealous.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

not to worry...

Hi Jude,

Sorry, I tried to kayak to ya but my waves were just too high after all that water!

Ducky well done on the mods.
        Enough is enough

Comment

not to worry...

Since I am with your husband, I could not be two places at one time. I know you understand Jude.........
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

not to worry...

Hitchhiking just doesn't work for me anymore...I wonder why.

Comment

not to worry...

LOL Lushy! He'd better have photos of prospecting with his Mom & Dad! With dates on em!

That reminds me...he didn't even call this morning... Hummmm

Everybody else, Waves , Sophia, thanks for trying to get here! The waves have been bigger lately with all this darn rain!
              Beaches, those Mountains are steep & aweful lush for crossing, especialy on foot. Way too many blackberry bushes poisen oak, not to mention all the steep raveens & river crossings...

Comment

not to worry...

Morning everyone, sounds like everybody is good over here. Been very good myself also.
                Very good having one Judy, esp. with running into old friends. I have been really busy being the cyber vatican tour guide, it is a very busy place. Hee hee!!!

Sammys

Comment

not to worry...

Lushy, Hubby just called. I told him about this thread... before he hung up he told me he'd say "Hi" to you for me.

He's all :h

Comment

not to worry...

Yep, he passed along the message. Thanks!!
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

not to worry...

Crap...I was half way there! I guess I'll pull a U-y and go back home...
                      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

not to worry...

Hang on there Jude, I'm still coming (book in hand. ) Plane delayed so trying broomstick..

Comment

Working...
                        X