Sunday, July 22nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday, July 22nd

You mean to tell me nobody has started today's thread?? Hope everyone is doing wonderfully.
    I went and saw Kathy Griffin last night. Hilarious! I was glad I was sober.
    Have an awesome Sunday Mods!

Sunday, July 22nd

Wow, no thread was started and Soccermom started one? That is a double whammy. So envious of you seeing Kathy Griffin. I find her to be a riot. Okay, my new favorite summer TV show I am embarrased to say I love? Scott Baio: Single at 45. It is such a train wreck and very funny.

My friend did not place in the chili cook-off yesterday and in fact was beat out by a teenager!!! I could not believe it, but it was a good time. Food Network was not there. Oh well.

Hope all of you are having a nice Sunday!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sunday, July 22nd

I think I started one @ about 2;30 this morning...
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Sunday, July 22nd

Oh right Jude. Can you properly title it next time for us "slower" members?

Comment

Sunday, July 22nd

Kathy Griffin

Hi All,

Hope you mind my pop in...
          I think Kathy G. is funny but her plastic surgery I felt was unnecessary...

I'll have to check out the Scott Baio show... which network Lushy? That is so embarassing to have a teenager beat you at the chili cookoff... Liz

Comment

Sunday, July 22nd

I agree she overdid it with the plastic surgery. The Scott Baio show is on Bravo. Such great bad TV.

Comment

Sunday, July 22nd

I'm a slower member.

Comment

Sunday, July 22nd

I'm the second slowest member.

Comment

Sunday, July 22nd

Hey all. Soccermom, I just got back from seeing the Harry Potter movie in the IMAX theater with the kids. The last 20 minutes were in 3D. It was really good. I bought the 7th book yesterday and am about to start reading. BTW I think Kathy Griffin is funny as well but, hubby can't stand her.

Hubby threw out his back so I am avoiding him at all costs. Every time I pass by the room he is giving me orders because he can't get out of bed. Lord help me!
                  Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Sunday, July 22nd

Abbs, modds, abbs, modds, not sure which.

Anyway, good evening all. Hubby has extended a weekend away for another day, so I'm free to listen to opera, belly dance music, or pop in Funny Girl DVD and sing along with Barbra!
                    "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Sunday, July 22nd

Stay away from the hubbie, PP. My hubbie, who is not a drinker, threw his back out when we first met. He had done it before. He asked for a glass of scotch!

She loves me, she loves me not...abs, mods, abs, mods...Just kidding.
                      For some reason I thought of pulling the petals on a daisy. It seems like you have been doing well at mods Zin, but maybe long for abs?

Comment

Sunday, July 22nd

Hey ducky - just long for the simplicity of abs.
                        PP-so sorry about hubby's back out. Even as a massage therapist, I guess they don't often make it to me in that state! Some of the natural remedies for muscle pain that might help are arnica gel, arnica homeopathic ... if he's in much pain, can a foot rub be helpful? I'm thinking reflexology where the line from the big toe to the heel "represents" the spine ... I'm going to get reflexology certified this year, starting August ... anyway, hang in there. My own DH won't let me TOUCH his feet. men are so weird...
                        "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Sunday, July 22nd

A husband with a bad back - shudder!

PP I saw the HP movie at Imax too , with teenage daughter who is a HP fanatic (I LOVE that she insists on including me) and adored it. Am nearly finished book.

Not telling!

How are you going Soccermom? Daughter is nearly finished her SECOND reading and is insisting I hurry up my reading so she can discuss. She's not telling either.

Back to normal soon.

RR
                          x

Comment

Working...
                          X