Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 11, 2007

Good morning everyone!

My son took off with the calendar to destinations unknown so my first attempt was the wrong date.

Looking forward to a low key Saturday and lots of time outside. Hope you have a marvelous day!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

August 11, 2007

You too Beaches, have a good one. Aiming for big housework splurge..... when I get off this site that is.

L
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

August 11, 2007

I am off for a glorious day on the boat with hubby, the kids, another couple and their two kids. I can't wait! I need some fun in the sun.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

August 11, 2007

Hi Beaches, Tea, and PP

PP I am sooo jealous of that, I got back from my holidays yesterday and have just finished my second lot of ironing .... gggrrr

I'm off for a meal later at my favourite seafood restaurant with my mum and dad and hubby and Kerrie so that should be fun, fattening but fun :H

Love & Hugs, BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

August 11, 2007

Good morning Beaches, Tea, Precious, and Betty,
          Beaches and PP - enjoy your time outside! I'm jealous! If I don't get outside RIGHT NOW, it'll be too hot in just an hour or so.
          Tea - housework awaits moi as well. Saturday is my Monday, so I like to have a clean house for the workweek.
          BB - Bon appetit!
          Well, I better go walk the dog before it hits 100!

ZZ
          "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

August 11, 2007

Hi everybody,
            Sounds like everyone has a great day planned. I have a Saturday off!:danthin: VERY unusual... but we have a Family reunion & it's my B-day... so I'm gonna enjoy it!:banana: (I can't believe I've been 29 for 18 years already!)

I have to pace myself @ the picnic though... we have dinner plans for tonight too... I'm actualy gonna get waited on! I think I'll ask if they can bring my food cold... & I'll run around the room & take bites every 3 laps...not that I ever do that...

Have a great day everybody!
            :l
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

August 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDIE!!!!
              sigpicXXX

Comment

August 11, 2007

Hey y'all-had unexpected but VERY welcome out of town company-will be here for a week! I won't be checking in as much, but I'll let you know how it goes! Happy B-day Judie!!! Have a great weekend all-Happy modsville to all!!
                Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Working...
                X