TGIF - Friday, August 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Mods, I have missed catching up with everyone.

Can't believe I am starting this thread, I sure hope everyone in England and East of me are doing well.

Hey Sammy's I am so sorry you are waterlogged. We are trying to do the same right here in NM, where we had thunderstorms and flash floods yesterday.

PP, I hope you are doing well. Kids back in school, part of that is easier and part of it is constant "stuff" to do and places to go etc, etc.
    BB, I signed in under general discussion, I am so very sorry to hear about Kerrie not doing well.

Judie, you taught me the glass of water between drinks, it sure helped me get on track and I appreciate that so much. Husbands were put on this earth to MAKE US CRAZY!!!!!! I agree with Lushy - dig up his marigolds.

Maxine, I just wanted to welcome you if I haven't before!

Lushy, you sound very busy these days! I have missed you.

Jen, You too!! How is the new job going? New house going?

Beaches, hope all is going well for you. Kids all back in school? So glad no one is ill!

Skye, welcome to you too and YES I believe moderation works for some people.

I will catch you all later.

Lots of Hugs and Love,
    Mary

Morning! So nice to see you MKR. You have been missed.

Where the heck is everyone?

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Not much on my agenda, just the way I like it!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hey everyone, home and should be cleaning up this house. I guess I should get busy. Have a great weekend.

Sammys
      P.S. The water is not receding enough yet, it rained again last nite UGH!!!!

Comment

Late check in for me. I had to go to both of my programs today and the main office so clocked in alot of mileage with little computer time. I worked entirely too hard for a Friday. This weekend will be one filled with errands and self grooming.

Come out and post you guys!!
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

OK so I am a little late....but good morning! I hope all are really well today. I miss you guys.
          I am on Day 8 AF...its actually kind of scary but exciting...
          Love you
          Jen
          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

WOW well done Jen,

Hi to everyone else, been out all day with a friend all day today, its been really nice ....

Love & Hugs, BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
            X