Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice weekend!

Hi All!

Hope everyone had a good weekend??must say mine was all good and moderation went very well, I only had 5 glasses of wine since Friday to Sunday and for me that was very good, must admit waking up this morning feeling all fresh was a nice change... :H

Nice weekend!

Good morning everyone!
    I'll admit I had a bit of an emotional weekend - some irritability and sadness etc. I really didnt go out much because I was afraid to be 'triggered' to drink. Ugh. This is not easy. I am on day 10 but its hard. On friday, a neighbour's daughter brought us some eggs (laugh all you want, I live in the country LOL) and all I could smell on her was beer (she's in her 20's) and it was like I was smacked in the face with temptation....when does this get easier???
    Love Jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Nice weekend!

Just hang in there Jen, it will get better you'll see, unfortunately we will be confronted with the beast from time to time and its all in how we deal with it, you did well not to have had a drink after that... so pat yourself on the shoulder....

Comment

Nice weekend!

Morning! Another quiet day in mods land. I sure am missing everyone. Good Job Skye on your weekend. That is great moderating.

Jen, I know it is tough but you are doing so well. Over the last year you have had tons of AF days. I think the key I am figuring out is to try and not think about it so much. Thinking about it for me turns into an obsession of then wanting some, if that makes sense. Are you still taking the amino acids? Maybe get back on the CDs? In my eyes you are doing a phenomenal job.

Missing all of the rest of you! Have a great day!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Nice weekend!

Good morning modsters, busy busy busy is all I can say.

Have a good day,
          Sammys

Comment

Nice weekend!

Hi All, Skye well done! I know that you were worried about this weekend ....

Jen, hang in there, you are doing fabulous ....

Lushy & Sammys, Hi, nice to see that we still have a mods gang....

Love & Hugs to you all, BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Nice weekend!

Morning all! Spent the weekend cleaning house and prepping son to leave for college soon. Shooping with a teenage/college age male is exhausting and crazy:bonkers: and EXPENSIVE:shocked:
              Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Nice weekend!

sammys I have been thinking about you while hearing about all of the floods. I hope you are OK. The world is in an environmental crisis near and far - and I hope you all are safe.

Jennah, thinking of you too. This quitting thing is an emotional roller coaster to say the least. Congrats on your 10 days - a great start!!! As Lushy said you have a lot of AF days this year, good job! I hope you are enjoying your new home in the country side.

Hello to all the rest of you moderators. Have a great day!

Comment

Nice weekend!

Hi all,

Skye, 5 glasses for the weekend is great. It is so nice to have clear eyes on Monday.

Jen, 10 days, that is great. Lot's of triggers out there. For me, the worse one is certain days of the week. Sunday being the worst. I just talked to my hubby the other day about taking Monday's off again for a while and we both decided that would open the door to even more drinking on Sundays. I have this 6:00pm Sunday rule (no drinking after 6:00pm on Sunday) I try to stick to and that get's my butt out of bed on Monday for work.

Lushy, I hope you had a nice weekend. Mr Bean was fun. The boys and I liked it.

Good day to everyone else. My goal for this week is AF Monday, Tuesday and Wed.

Later,
                  Laura
                  Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Nice weekend!

Hiya all Moderators!!

Thank so much for the well wishes, surely makes me feel proud, Lauralynn good luck on the AF days, I try and do AF during the week as well, this weekend sees social get-togethers again so I will moderate.... its becoming summer over here and that means loads of barbeques (braai's as we know it) and socials, which is really going to be the testers...

Comment

Working...
                    X