X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, August 31st

Lots of people wonder...

Fewer take the time to really think...

But I'll be darned, sometimes I think I could count on the fingers of my hand how many actually visualize the life of their dreams, as if their dreams had already come true, every single day, for just 5 or so minutes.

Do it 'till you're satisfied,
    ****The Universe

Hey all,
    Loved what the Universe had to say this morning. I am now "seeing" a house on the beach of a tropical setting with me running into the water full tilt, no brace etc. . . aaahhhhhhh!

BB, lots of prayers for Kerrie your little angel today.

Everyone else, I hope you have an excellent day and super holiday weekend.

Lots of Love, Mary

PS: Welcome back Hawk - we have missed you and yes the face of mods is ever changing. Always people with challenges though!

Friday, August 31st

I hope everyone has a fantastic and enjoyable Labor Day weekend. I am heading down to the Keys with the family after the kids get out of school. Traffic will be bad but, it is a beautiful drive. I hope I can finally read my final installment of Harry Potter. See you guys later!!!
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Friday, August 31st

Hey people, have a great weekend looks like we can finally go back out on are lake the water looks like its at normal level. This is usually the last hurrah for all the summer people so everyone is chopping at the bit so to speak.

Sammys

Comment

Friday, August 31st

Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend to those who celebrate and everyone else have a great weekend! I know our lake is going to be filled with boaters getting the last ride of the season over. Our neighbors also close up their pool. UGH winter is coming.
        We are headed to an Italian Festival with the kids tomorrow.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Friday, August 31st

Hey Everyone,

Hawk, it is about time. So good to see you back. Hope you are here to stay for a while. We have missed you.

My wrist is better since I have had it in a brace. It was not a serious break by any means, I think I just fractured a small bone. What do I know? If it is not better by next week I will go get it looked at.

Have a safe and happy long weekend!!!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday, August 31st

Take care of that typing wrist Lushy!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Friday, August 31st

Hi all, today not good for me but hope that tomorrow is better ... i've posted in general ....

Love you all, BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
              X