Wednesday September 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday September 12th

Did I miss something? Did someone else start a thread and I did not see it? Yoo hoo??

Hope everyone is having a good day!! I have nothing exciting to report, just don't like to see a day go by without a mods thread! Hugs to all.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Wednesday September 12th

Hey Lushy and everyone..where is everyone?

2 full days into school and one sick kindergartener and 1 sick toddler...gotta love it Hey it builds stronger immune systems right? Right!

Have a happy day.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

Hi guys
      Why is it so quiet around here? Hi Lushy lush - how are you? Long time no talk
      Hi Beaches - same! Ahhhh been too busy with this new job change but I think of you all daily.
      Love jen
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

Checking in myself... very lonely thread indeed!

It seems as though our long term mods have set up camp over in the subscriber thread, myself included but, are now ignoring this thread. I like to post here and check in at least on the week days but, I have to ask where are the newbies in this equation?

Anybody, attempting mods is very welcome to join in and post. It seems as our community is growing in numbers by the day so, should the participants of this thread......or is everyone attempting Abs instead?

Anyway, I will be sending out the search team shortly......
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

Checking in myself... very lonely thread indeed!

It seems as though our long term mods have set up camp over in the subscriber thread, myself included but, are now ignoring this thread. I like to post here and check in at least on the week days but, I have to ask where are the newbies in this equation?

Anybody, attempting mods is very welcome to join in and post. It seems as our community is growing in numbers by the day so, should the participants of this thread......or is everyone attempting Abs instead?

Anyway, I will be sending out the search team shortly...... :racer:
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

I have NO idea why it did that....

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

LOL!! It's okay PP. Your words are so important I think we all need to read them twice.

Jenneh, so good to see you. You used to be a postaholic like me. Maybe when your new job settles down? Hope you are enjoying it.

Beaches, wow that was fast for them to get sick. I hope you are not too tired!!

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

Thanks for starting the mods thread Lushy! I had a very early morning, and have been quite crazy so far today. :nutso: My adult son called EARLY this morning to tell me he got a dui last night while staying out of town for work. He was just barely over the limit (any is too much, I know:no: ) -no accident, just a traffic stop. His car was impounded, and his license suspended. He has no picture id now, so he can't even fly home, I will have to figure out a way to go get him, i guess. I know he is at fault, and I shouldn't rescue him, but honestly, how would he get home? I hate having to make desicions like this. I don't want him hitchhiking, he's got to get his vehicle home, but I don't feel good about helping out on this. Ugh, I HATE alcohol and all the devastation and CHAOS it brings.
                I am ok, just feeling grumbly and worried-what happens with his job/income/blah blah blah. Ok, enough whining. Sorry
                I hope y'all are having a great day, at least better than mine
                Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

Amethyst, in my county they have your drivers license picture on file and you can request a duplicate to be mailed to you. If it is in the same state and have already frozen his license you, can request a simple ID card. All this can be done online where I live.

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

Oh Amethyst, I am so sorry to hear that. What a mess. You are between a rock and a hard place. Hope you get it figured out.

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

Hi All,

Just checking in myself. DUI's sure do suck Amethyst, I hope everything works out. I am still a newbie to the whole mod scene but doing ok so far. AF since Sat night shooting for AF till Fri or Sat night. Take care!

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

Just adding to the lonely thread ...

Today will be a tough day for me - going to a funeral followed by wake where copious amounts of booze will be available. Taking extra kudzu.

Be well, everybody.

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

Keep strong Tawny. I am confident you will.

I am seriously thinking about opening a new bank account solely so that I can use it to become a subscriber on here. Can't use my present one.

Love to all who read this lonely thread- and all those who don't too!

Nice to hear from you again Jen.

love Waves
                          Enough is enough

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

Yes, stay strong Tawny. I'll be thinking of you. Funerals and wakes are just so hard.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

Sending hugs, Tawny. That is always a rough way to spend a day. Thinking of you:l
                              Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Working...
                              X