Wednesday September 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday September 12th

Waves, maybe a separate account is a good idea. While I don't have time to post much in the subscribers thread, I try to read there, and always crack up at the silliness. But till then, we always enjoy hearing from you here:h
    Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Wednesday September 12th

Seems it was a lonely, cold or downright bummer day for many. My husband had a nice deal that was going to save our butt but it fell through. I was of course upset but not allowed to be so then we went to divorce court, bankruptcy court as the usual tape goes. He's 69 yrs old -- I just let the old bugger rant. I can't believe I have put up with this for so long. So back to living on faith for sustenance.

My daughter & latest love broke up. It wasn't meant to be but was a summer romance that made her happy. I ache for her -- single, lonely. I have a ridiculous cold/sore throat/ear combo.

Then Amey's story. I feel so bad for you both. I would help my son for sure. Who in the world has not been drinking a little & then driving home. Personally I think they should have let him go. He is not the problem out there. Unless he has a drinking problem. Y/N?

Sorry for your day Tawn. Hope tommorrow is better. I know it will be! Tune into your beautiful nature & spirits therein.

Hope tommorrow is sunny & wrm for everyone. Truly...

Comment

Working...
      X