Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, September 13

Good Morning One & All!

Boy you guys sleep late. It a beautiful fall day here in the Northeast. Hope we all have a good day.

Thursday, September 13

It is a beautiful, sunny day here as well but, I am getting sick of the heat. We don't get seasons here but, a little cooling off would be nice.

As I mentioned in another thread, exercise has helped me alot in my program. It is another outlet to release stress, feel healthy and centered and also helps with self esteem. I did 4 miles last night and another 2 this morning. It feels good to be slightly sore somewhere on your body everyday. Nothing like a good sweat to clean you inside out.

Hope everyone has a great and productive afternoon! I am out the door now to do some marketing for work.
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thursday, September 13

Yep-slept in till 7am my time!! I was up 6 separate times last night-2xs with a sick kid, and 4 times with a needy one that wanted attention and face time. (she's 9-she should be SO over that, I don't know, I think she might be getting sick too ) I luckily am not working today, as there is no way I would be any good to anybody today. Feeling pretty bleary-good thing there is no slow down from wine as well:H

Beaches, how are your kiddos? Feeling beter?

Hope y'all are having a great day, and staying healthy! Now that school has started it is time to stock up on home remedies. I use Sambucol(an elderberry syrup) and airborne for colds and stuff with the kids. Hubby and I use grapefruit seed extract and oregano oil caplets for ourselves. Seems to work pretty well. Anybody else have any other tried and true remedies they use? Enjoy your day!:h
      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Thursday, September 13

Good morning my lovelies
        I hope everyone is ok = amethyst - are things working out with your son? Big HUG to you throughout this difficult situation
        Tawny - hope everything is ok = love ya!
        Lushy = I have missed you too - i think when things settle down I should be back in full force
        So great to see the rest of you too = I hope people's days are going better today.
        Love always
        Jen
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Thursday, September 13

Hello all!
          Amethyst-my kids are better thanks for asking. They had pink eye and after the first drop of med's they were like brand new. Thanks for sharing the cold remedies. Tis the season

C-It is a beautiful day in the NE isn't it?

PP-Again good job on the exercising! You are doing so great sticking to it.

IS-It's so nice to see you back again.

Have a great day all!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thursday, September 13

Love ya Beaches
            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Thursday, September 13

Hi all,

Running late this morning with work and an orthodontic evaluation for my daughter. Arghhh, if they tell me she needs braces I will cry!!! They are so expensive.........

Sorry to not address you all but gotta head out. Wishing you all a great day!!!
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday, September 13

Good luck Lushy and hopefully no braces!!!
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thursday, September 13

Hi everyone, busy day my restaurant consultant has been with me all day, hired him to grow my business. I am not sure but I think maybe he is worthless, we shall see.

Sammys

Comment

Working...
                  X