Monday September 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday September 24th

Good morning all in modsville ..... how is everyone????

I'm feeling really good today, Normally drink on sundays but didn't yesterday as I had to work late last night and early this morning, boy does it make a difference monday mornings.......

Judie, how are you feeling today???

Paula, Hunky drivers, I wish!!!! The lorries are more attractive than our drivers LOL .....

FMF, Kerrie has been good recently, are you feeling any better today???

PP, yes they do appreciate it, In fact as a thankyou they are paying for me and Kerrie to come out to Florida again in November with mum

Love & Hugs to everyone ....
    sigpicXXX

Monday September 24th

Good morning Betty!
    So glad you are getting back to FL, that is so great and what a nice thank you for all your hard work.

It was a nice weekend for us. We are getting our fence put up so the kiddies can no longer escape and give the parents some peace of mind. My mom and I took them all shopping on Sunday and now I kind of remember why I don't take 3 small kids clothes shopping

Have a great Monday everyone!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Monday September 24th

The answer to all "Why's?" tossed my way, so long as the question makes no false presumptions, is always, "Because, I love you."

Actually, I love you anyway -
      ****The Universe

BB, WOW!! great job on not bothering to drink. I think that is exactly how long term mods comes into play. . .It is Sunday and "so who cares if I normally drink such and such" kind of attitude. Sorry you have to work so hard though.

Beaches, very funny on the shopping comment. I remember! How did the your sons classmates do after your talk the other day? I hope it was very helpful for all involved.

We did pick wild raspberries yesterday, drizzled awhile but was really nice slightly overcast weather. Nice break from stress!

Hope you all have an absolutely lovely day.

Hugs and Love,
      Mary

Comment

Monday September 24th

Morning all! It is very rainy and dreary here. Hubby and I started a cleansing diet this morning. I have to take 10 pills 3 times a day and drink two gross tasting shakes and eat loads of veggies (with no salad dressing) :yuk: I also cannot have caffine, alcohol ect so I will continue on my AF stint at least until Friday. On Friday night I have a cocktail party for my 20th high school reunion. This week I am getting my hair cut and dyed, my eyebrows done, pedicure and a new outfit. I am ready for the pampering.
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Monday September 24th

PP, the new diet doesn't sound like much fun. The AF would be ok, lots of veggies and pills ok, but no coffee:shocked:
          Busy weekend, but what's new, right Sorry to be so late checking in-covered someones shift this morning plus mine. Long day. Is it bedtime yet? See y'all tomorrow.....
          Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Working...
          X