Tuesday October 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday October 16th

Hi, been running around all day. Just reading and catching up around the boards.

Have a good sleepy nite, sounds like we have a bit of tossing and turning going on in modville, that is truly a rotten feeling to have all day.

Sammys

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Stupid, stupid, stupid girl.....

I called him and he didn't pick up the phone again.....now I'm even sadder.
      Suddenly I see
      This is what I want to be
      suddenly I see
      Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Lorelei, I have no idea as to what happened in your relationship but it seems the split was very recent? Please stop torchering yourself and stop calling him.

I know you are hurting inside but don't give him the pleasure of seeing you like this. Men are egomaniacs for the most part and get off on shit like this.

I went through something simular. I called and called and called..... he never answered although he had expressed at the time 'to call anytime'.

I didn't get the hint too quickly and when I did, he wanted me back. I wasn't about to take him back after the emotional hell he had put me through.... leaving me hanging like that. You need to dig deep and find some self-worth here.

If he had requested some space maybe you should grant his wish. I know it is hard, but you know if it is just that, then let things lie for a while.

Whatever you do, don't drink. It will make you feel WORSE than you already do. Go and have a hot bath, cup of tea, and head to bed. Recoup from the shitty sleep you had last night.

Or keep on venting here. It is good to get it all out.

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Amen to AFM - but with a big hug from me; you sound like you're hurting bad....it does sooooh hurt.

I hope it eases soon in whatever way... go cuddle a cushion...put one on your tum in bed...keeps the delicate part of you feeling a little more secure in the night...

And definitely don't give him the 'power' to have you even look at a drink!

Hoping to hear you had a good night's sleep and feel better tomorrow.

Love FMF xx
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Thanks for all the support!!

No drinks for me tonight.

He did call back and we talked for about 45 minutes. It was productive for both of us. There is still much work we need to do seperately but I can allay my fears that the lines of communication are lost. That was all I wanted, now I won't flip out if I don't hear from him for a few days.
            Suddenly I see
            This is what I want to be
            suddenly I see
            Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Lorelei, I'm glad he called & you were able to talk.

That limbo of not knowing ... can be such torture.

Good job on hangin' in there, & not giving in to the beast. I know that's such a trigger for me.
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
              X