Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun 21 Oct

Happy Sunday Modsters!

nice mellow weekend finally whew! Dx and I actually caught a movie at the theatres last night. Saw "the kingdom" which was very good.

Feeling pretty strong and good, the mod experiment is going very well so happy to say. Had one beer Friday night and took some time to finish it...now that's weird for me. the "old" me anyhow.

be well everyone
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Sun 21 Oct

Hi D, where is everyone else. So glad to hear moderating is going well for you! One beer? Bravo!

No broken bones from going rollerskating last night but my legs are sore. Pathetic really that I am that out of shape. Exercise is on the top of my list this week!!!

Have a great Sunday everyone. Time to decorate for Halloween!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sun 21 Oct

Hi Mondsters!

Det- :goodjob: It's nice to be able to enjoy a beer & not feel guilty about it, or chug it wondering about the next one... .

I stopped @ "The Park" on the way home last night & had a glass of wine, a friend of mine ordered it for me, they brought it in a small beer glass instead of a wine glass. It was probably a good 8 or 9 oz! I poured 1/2 of it into another friends glass. They were trying to be nice... but I didn't want to stay long... & didn't want to chug it.

That never would have happened a few years ago.

Hope everybody's having a great day.

:l Judie
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Sun 21 Oct

hi Lushy!:welcome: ....:new:
        We were posting @ same time...

Comment

Sun 21 Oct

hey i'm going to go and see that movie today. so thanks for seeing that D now i'm way excited. want to see the movie also with clooney in it. don't know how long we can be gone though. malibu is on fire and well, that is where our home is. so feeling like we need to take the dogs with us today )
          :welcome:

Comment

Sun 21 Oct

Boots, How scarey! I hope you guys are alright.

Will be thinking about ya.:h

Comment

Sun 21 Oct

Bootcamp, that is scary!! Garlic you are doing so good, big meeting Monday with the restaurant consultant can't wait actually its been exciting for me to say the least. Judy the Park sounds like a great place and you did really good. Lushy good for you being on rollerskates that is just plain a bunch of giggles.

Modsters are now called punkins
              Have a good one punkins
              Sammys

Comment

Sun 21 Oct

whoa...bootsie...omg..I need to watch the news....take care..Gob be with you

Comment

Sun 21 Oct

Hey Everyone!

Went to my class reunion this weekend and did really well except for last night... argh. Actually I wasnt too bad, and in the past would have left not remembering the last hour. Hubby had fun snapping silly pics of me and the girls.... I have to admit I had a blast though. Trying to not be to hard on myself and remember it WAS a class reunion. Glad its over though and ready to resume acting normal!
                  If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Sun 21 Oct

Normal Prest? oh pah leeeeeze!
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sun 21 Oct

YES, normal.

Garlic tea, brown rice, Macro.......
                      (I dont really drink garlic tea, but I do sneak it in)

Sigh.
                      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                      X