Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday November 6th

Howdy Modsters!

Hope you are all doing well today. I have a short day at work then off to get my uncontrollable mop of a hair do cut!

Have a good one!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Tuesday November 6th

good morning!

This is day 3 AF for me, moderated well over the weekend..........hope everyone has a wonderful day

I am busy here w/ marriage counseling session scheduling w. insurance billing, with patients (yeah I am doing a little work today:H )

I'll keep checking in to see how everyone is, thanks Beaches for starting us out today,

Have an awesome Tuesday

love and hugs:h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Tuesday November 6th

Morning Beaches and Cowgal! Hope your work day goes well. Enjoy your haircut, Beaches. My daughter is home sick today, and was up several times-mommy I don't feel good. Sigh...welcome to the fall/winter season with kids:H
      I was NOT af last night, and am not happy about it. I was af Sat&Sun nights. 1 or 2 nights a week of wine is IT. 1or2 glasses is IT. PERIOD. 1or 2 glasses every night is too much for me-very dangerous.

So, all y'all, enjoy this great Tuesday:h
      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Tuesday November 6th

I am here waiting for the on-site inspection...I hate waiting .....the anticipation is killing me.
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Tuesday November 6th

Morning all,

Beaches, I love getting my hair done ........ relax and enjoy ........

MA, good job on day 3, day 2 for me .........

Amethyst, don't beat yourself up about last night, whats the meatloaf song??? 2 out of 3 aint bad ...... Give your daughter a BB hug for me ....

PP, your inspection will be fine, don't worry ....

Love & Hugs to everyone else .........

ps 10 days to my holiday!!!!! YAAY my mum and I are driving everybody in our office mad with our excitement :banana: :banana:
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Tuesday November 6th

Morning I have been posting on the 30 day thread, going for 30 days before the holidays.

Love my modsters,
            Sammys

Comment

Tuesday November 6th

Hi Ya Modsters!
              Looking like another beautiful day here!
              I've got the whole day OFF!:H
              Think I'll go see if those beavers are upstream again, working on their damn. Those two were huge yesterday! I'll have to keep Bungee on a short leash. He was really excited, getting so close to them in the kayak!

It was pretty cool.

This Fall weather is just unbelievable. It's so pretty on the river with the occasional big leaf maple floating by in the water, and the reflection of the colors on the water with clear blue sky...

I'll probably even bring a couple of light beers along since it IS my day off...:goodjob: A girl can't paddle on string cheez alone!

Hope evrybody has a great day.
              Big hugs,
              Judie
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Tuesday November 6th

Sounds like everyone is having a nice quiet day.

Judie, the beautiful fall weather turned blah here today, no desire to be outside. Enjoy your day off!

Doing fine, started the week good and still going.....

I have a little time alone at work the morning, so I'm going to do a little on-line Christmas shopping, it fits with the weather. Ho Ho Ho.

Laura
                Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Tuesday November 6th

Good luck Sammy we are pulling for you! Still check in on us though!!!
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Tuesday November 6th

Would never leave this group. I am just going to chill cause the moderating has not been going to good lately time for a stretch of AF

Sammys

Comment

Tuesday November 6th

Rooting for you Sammys xxx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Tuesday November 6th

Hi Everyone,

I've been at home all day doing housework. Boy, did I get alot done! My house is looking better and better (not to mention cleaner and cleaner). I can hardly wait to get the electric and water bills!!!

Anyway, I'm okay right now. Been drinking a little but not too much. My husband should get home in 3 hours and we will have a nice homecooked meal. Hope I can hang in there to be there for him!

Best,
                        Sante

Comment

Working...
                        X