I hate thieves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate thieves!

so sorry Jude .. seems i misread the situation initially.. methinks you've got it right and i shall butt out.. understand your sense of betrayall totally.. love & best of luck with it!

Comment

I hate thieves!

I worked with the "suspect' again on Friday... at the end of the shift, I innocently asked her if she'd heard what happened to me last friday...

Her responce was..."Oh wow... I can't believe that!" Then she stood there and had the nerve to try and tell me that she wasn't even working on that night! I think she's completly pathological. Everyone knows who was working. She's just so whacked out she has no grasp on reality aparently...
      Oh well. It's over now. We have new rules @ work now regarding the cash register & who goes behind the counter now. All because of this incident.
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I hate thieves!

Hey Jude! How's things in work now?

Lots of Xmas tips to be had off if you're not careful!!!! Seriously Jude how are things going concerning your 'best pal' in work?

Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I hate thieves!

Karma deals with this type of situation, just don't wish bad upon the person that has stolen though xx (otherwise that comes back)..

Loving thoughts to all, always xx (which is very very hard...)

Hope it all works out ok
          :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
          Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

I hate thieves!

Bring on the karma then...because I'm sick of working with the B*tch

One night a week is still too many ...

I feel like I need eyes in the back of my head when she's there. She races to my tables to "help" clear them as SOON as somebody leaves.
            I've actually excused myself from other tables to go my dirty tables, just make sure I get my tip from them. It's ridiculous.

I really feel like the Mngr should say something to her about it, (she's watching her too). But since she hasn't, I'm just gonna tell her I think it's best if we clear our own tables. It's not like it's busy & there's a waiting line or anything... like it is in summer. Hopefully she'll be gone by then.
            "Lovingly" elsewhere...and hopefully change her ways!

Comment

I hate thieves!

This is what I think, people like that make bad karma for everyone else. They use people and sleep good at nite and the good people who they take advantage of have unneccesary worry. Good customers have to have interrupted service because of her. Sorry I do not believe in Karma when it comes to thieves they will steal till caught get fired and go do it somewhere else they never get arrested because there is really never enough evidence.

Sammys

Comment

I hate thieves!

Wow, Judie, this kind of crap would totally make me leave civilized behavior behind. You've really been mature so far. Kudos to you! I hope this mess gets sorted out soon.

Lots of hugs,:l :l :l

Kathy
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

I hate thieves!

Ugh what a terrible work environment for you. Tell her to focus on her own work and that you have yours under control.

Hope it gets better soon!
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I hate thieves!

Thanks everyone for the feedback.
                    We had our hours cut last week because things have slowed down now with the winter season. I was hoping I wouldn't be working with her anymore... but unfortunately I still am 1 night a week.GRRR.
                    The other night she tried "helping" me by bringing a sandwhich to one of my tables (it was only 1/2 of the order, and it was a cold sandwhich anyway...so it didn't need to be rushed out..not that it had been sitting in the window more than a few seconds!)
                    I took it from her & flatly thanked her to let me get my own orders.
                    I just think it looks bad for another server to bring my food out... especially when she didn't have the whole order! Plus I don't want her to have any reason to be in my section AT ALL!

You could cut the vibes in the air with a butter knife! She kept away the rest of the night. Didn't even say goodnight to me:upset:
                    I'm so broke up about it...NOT!

I don't like being rude, but I feel like I've been pushed to it @ this point. At least I'm not phoney about being all sweety kiss ass to her... like she's been"trying to pull with me.
                    I think she knows now I'm not buying her BS.

Comment

I hate thieves!

Believe me..we are ALL watching her.
                      Things have slowed down enough, that we can keep a pretty close eye on things.
                      Just hoping she does something real obvious & stupid before the busy summer season comes around. Unless we catch her "in the act" nothing can really be done.
                      She was caught putting $10 of someone else's credit card tips in her own cup, one night... but pleaded "innocent error".(I'm sure if she hadn't been caught, nobody would have known the diff!)
                      Makes me wonder how many other times that's happened.

She's not allowed behind the cash register anymore.

The new rule is.. if the cashier takes a break, she tells one of the other servers to watch the register for her(but it's NEVER "the suspect")
                      I wonder if she's noticed that...

I'm tempted to ask her!:H Rub it in!

Hee Hee Just act stupid & ask "Gee wonder why you never get asked to watch the cash?" LOL (I wonder if I could pull off a "Chesire smile")

Comment

I hate thieves!

Too funny Jude! The part about the cash register.

Comment

Working...
                        X