Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toe Tapping Tuesday

Morning Modsters!

So I've already had two days of mods this week and I think I'm going AF for a few just to get out of the habit.

I didn't sleep long last night but I do feel rested so I must have gotten quality sleep. While I was out last night I got a call from Jeff and while I sort of felt bad that I wasn't home to talk with him, I also felt glad that he doesn't get the impression I'm sitting by the phone waiting for him to call either.

Later this week I am hooking up with a girlfriend to get a pedicure. I work in a lab using solvents from time to time so getting my fingers done is pointless but I do like to treat my feet to some TLC every so often. I'm undecided on what color polish to pick, I'm not sure if I want to go traditional or funky.

I hope every one has a great day!

-lorelei
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I want to be
    suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Toe Tapping Tuesday

go funky!

That is my motto, I am such a hippie, but I have done mine blue, green, almost every color except black...............on your toes, it won't really be noticeable, I have done those funky colors on hands, cannot now cuz I am a nurse, but on weekends, I used to enjoy being "funky"

Hey now that I am a free single woman, maybe I will get "funky again"..................not quite single yet, but will be REALLY soon, scared, but excited because this is a new phase of my life

love you all, everyone to follow, have a good one, have ANOTHER boring day, so will check in frequently..................can't wait to get busy again, but at least I have you all to "hang out with"
    Love and hugs:h :l
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Toe Tapping Tuesday

Morning and my girlfriends and I when feeling spunky get what we call whore red. It just makes us laugh and the deep red color looks great on toes with cute sandals in summer or just to have in winter. Have a good one modsters and I really do need a pedicure myself.

Sammys

Comment

Toe Tapping Tuesday

Hey Sammys I think I know the red you are talking about, we call it Streetwalker Red!

I think I'm leaning towards funky, possibly purple or green.

Of course I'm not sure what they'll have thats new for the season either.

MA - I like to think of myself as conservative with a twist, I used to be more funky than I am now.
        Suddenly I see
        This is what I want to be
        suddenly I see
        Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Toe Tapping Tuesday

yeah

I am conservative in some ways, but like to be carefree and do whatever I want, now I am going all out probably, but will be careful...........red sounds nice for the toes though, frankly, I have NEVER Had a pedicure, too ticklish!!:H

Love ya!!

Comment

Toe Tapping Tuesday

My Nails & toes are about this color, but with a glittery shine to em...
            Hey! We've got sunshine here today! :H And I have the day off! Whoo Hoo!

It's pretty chilly out though...only 39* right now. Think I'll go grab that turky roasting pan from Mom & maybe jump in the hot tub for some leg lifts...till it warms up a bit...

Probably be warm enough for a nice walk on the beach after that...

Hope everybody has a great day!

:l Judie
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Toe Tapping Tuesday

Morning y'all! Wow, everyone's fingers and toes sound so pretty! I need to do that myself. Off for another crazy gettin ready for company, I'm doin all the cookin day
              Hope y'all have a great day:h
              Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Toe Tapping Tuesday

purple

I think I am going to paint mine purple just for the hell of it, will go to target and buy some wierd colors, hey what do I have to lose? A husband??? friends?? to hell w/ everyone at this point, just my mood, ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah: :damn:

MA

Comment

Working...
                X