X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepy Saturday

Hello....hello hello...
    Anybody here?

Guess it's a busy day in the neighborhood. Just hangin around here, wishing it were sunny. Oh well. Don't think that's gonna happen today.

Not too much to say (big suprise huh? )

Just thought I'd start a thread for today.

Hope everybody is having a great weekend!
    :l
    Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Sleepy Saturday

Morning Jude! I am still recovering from too much food on Thanksgiving and trying to get in the Christmas decorating mode. It's a beautiful day here. I love this time of year.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sleepy Saturday

Hi all, I'm here too. We got back in the wee hours of the morning after driving straight through from the NC coast. The weater was like summer and the beach was wonderful. The kids swam and had a great time. I didn't bring a bathing suit but ended up with waves breaking over my shoulders a couple of times. The locals thought we were crazy.

Back to the freezing temps of NY, boy what a change. Unpacking today and just wanted to say hi to all my fellow modsters!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Sleepy Saturday

Morning y'all! I have about 30 seconds to myself, so thought I would pop in and say hello. Hope all are well, and having a great weekend. I have been-lots of food and fun, VERY moderate on the wine. Turns out having lots of people around causes me to put on the brakes even more than normal Getting ready to move into the pre-holiday mad dash! Enjoy the day:h
        Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Sleepy Saturday

HI All,

I'm in the airport at Sanford, Orlando, just waiting for the flight, and I just had to check in here .........

Love & Hugs to everyone ............

BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Sleepy Saturday

Oh my, I had a horrible night last night. I totally did not moderate...thats three times this past week. I see a pattern forming and I don't like it. I have slacked on my supplements and got overwhelmed by the holiday. Well time to pick myself back up off the floor and start over.

On a happy note, my feet look great...I picked a cherry red color for my toes.

-lorelei
            Suddenly I see
            This is what I want to be
            suddenly I see
            Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Sleepy Saturday

hey

I thought I'd drop by and say hey to everyone here on mods. Have been moderating pretty well, but really want to go AF for a while, but this weekend and the way Mike is acting (husband, being EXTREMELY nice vs mean like he usually is!??!?!) I have been kicking back a few every day...........tomorrow (they say it never comes, but!)my goal is to go AF tomorrow, w/ a buddy here, HOPEFULLY!!??

Listening to some cool music by incubus, and gorrillas right now, so will dance around and make some dinner right now, LOVE it!! Everyone have a good evening, but I probably will get bored and need to check in and say hi in a while.................

Love and hugs to you all!!!:h :l
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Sleepy Saturday

Hi everyone late check for me, now I am off to a Bucks basketball game. I am going to moderate tonite, free beer and food in a suite. I am having a little talk with myself right now just because its free doesn't mean you have to have extra.

Love you guys,
                Sammys

Comment

Working...
                X