Tues. Nov 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tues. Nov 27th

Lordy, I can't believe a thread has not been started yet! I am trying to catch up with everyone here. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I, for one, will be strapping on my running shoes this week although, I don't know if I can squeeze my big fat butt into the running shorts. We rented a beach house for the holiday and I saw all my relatives. I, unfortunately, got food poisoning the night before Thanksgiving and missed half of the celebration. I'm going to attempt to catch up now. Hope everyone is well.
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Tues. Nov 27th

Hey PP, I was wondering how your vacation was. Food poisoning sounds awful. I hope it did not damper too much of your time. I, too, am starting my serious exercise program this week and am heading out for a walk right now. Thank God for Ipods!

Happy Tuesday to all of the modsters!!!

MKR - praying the surgery goes well!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tues. Nov 27th

Hi all, Ditto on the prayers for MKR :l :l :l

PP and Lushy, I'm with you on the exercise ...........

Love & Hugs to everyone xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Tues. Nov 27th

just exercised

Feel much better for it, am getting a little more positive as the day goes on, still scared to leave work cuz that is when I mess up, I want SOOOOOO bad to go AF, maybe need to go to an AA meeting?? They don't even work sometimes, but I have dear friends there..............

Glad to see all the positive posts, bet you all are really getting SICK of my depressing ones, promise this won't last much longer, it can't or I am afraid of what may happen!!?!?!

Love you all, hugs and kisses, really!!! thanks for listening to my deperssing shit!!!:thanks:

Sincerely,

MA:h :l
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Tues. Nov 27th

Hi all doing well, feeling a little down, but this time a year last year I was probably depressed and hungover and looking awful, so I think it's a lot better this time around.
          survived thanksgiving.
          which to me is an accomplishment. hopefully when I get out of this mini slump things will look brighter.

hope you are all well and feeling centered

Trix
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Tues. Nov 27th

Hi Ya'll. Just a quik pop in to say hi.
            Hope everybody is doing well.

MKR- How's the Hubby rate as a nurse?I have a little outfit I can send over ... Hope you're home & resting by now.

Cowgal-Glad to hear your getting out of the house a bit. Keep it up!:h

Gonna keep this short...I've got a headache. Hoping it doesn't turn into one of those doozers...
            Thankfully I've got the day off today. The sun's shining. I'd love to go walk on the beach, but it's too bright for my eyes. Hope this isn't the start of a migraine:upset: .

:l Love ya ALL!
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Tues. Nov 27th

Hey y'all-nothing like a bright early start on the day Actually, I got up earlier than usual, checked in for about 30 seconds, then dd woke up early too, so we were off and running. Just as well, it was a crazy busy day. Hoping all are feeling better.
              Mary-hope you're resting comfortably. Let us hear from you soon as you can!
              Judie-hope the migrane doesn't show. Sometimes I get the start of one, or the visuals, but nothing else happens. Does the topa help with the migranes?
              PP, good to hear from you-hope the food poisoning is all gone.
              Lushy and BB, good on you for the exeercise. I got a bit of a walk in, but it wasn't much
              Cowgal and Trixie, hope your days start to brighten soon.
              Sending hugs to all:h
              Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Tues. Nov 27th

Good evening all,

I've been floating on the boards all day but never posted here today.

Things are going fairly well today, nothing terrible exciting to report. Though last night Jeff and I talked on the phone for a very long time and made plans for dinner later in the week. I think things will be much less awkward this time.

Mary - Pop in when you can to give us a knee report.

PP - I hope you are feeling better, remember to hydrate!

All you ladies that are exercising, work some in for me--I gave up exercise for Lent. I am starting to cook at home again. Its not the healthiest stuff but at least it doesn't come out of a bag. I'm working on one thing at a time.

Cowgal - take a bath, it always helps me feel better.

trixie - you take a bath too, maybe treat yourself to a pedicure...mine did wonders for my mood.

-lorelei
                Suddenly I see
                This is what I want to be
                suddenly I see
                Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Tues. Nov 27th

Hi I am not sure if I should even post this late. I have had to check in so late lately.

Sammys,

P.S. I do like seeing you gals everyday

Comment

Tues. Nov 27th

You should always post Sammys...no what the time..we will keep a light on for you
                    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Tues. Nov 27th

ALWAYS Sammys ALWAYS! No matter how late. I look for you and your posts:l
                      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Working...
                      X