Wed. Nov. 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wed. Nov. 28th

Wow, two days in a row and no thread has been started yet. I am really getting into the Christmas Spirit here. I got my trees and am making my lists. I will Christmas cards later today after work.

Mary...hope you are on the mend and will check in soon.

MaryAnn...keep coming to the boards and vent when you need to. Are you taking the supps yet??

Judie...hope you were able to keep the migraine at bay and had fun in the sunshine

Beaches...where the heck are you girlfriend?? What is the update on your puppy?

Lushy...speaking of puppies...how is your dog and her injury? Hope she in on the mend as well.

Sammys...nice of you to check in last night...(you will probable get this message at 11pm tonight)

Amethyst...glad to see that things are going well for you these days.

Prest...hope your Dad turned up and all is well in your world

We seem to be down in numbers these days...check in people!
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Wed. Nov. 28th

Hi PP,

We don't fetch out tree till saturday but by then I will be totally in the holiday spirit .....

Love & Hugs to everyone :l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Wed. Nov. 28th

hey

Taking some of the supps. don't have kudzu, went to GNC in the mall and they didn't have it, alcoholically I haven't gone TOO overboard, it is just emotionally, I feel I need to digest instead of venting..............will probably drop off for a few, wil check PMs, other than that I don't want to scare anyone away......................

Lots of love, thanks for caring....................:thanks:

HUGS!!:l

LOVE!!:h

MA:h
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Wed. Nov. 28th

Hi Mods!

Just thought I'd try]to check in. The last time I posted whatever I wrote was snatched off into the ether. No not our kind of ether!

Mary, I so hope that you are really on the mend.:l :l :l Did you have surgery on your leg? I know how trying it is to have one's mobility compromised. Are you comfortable?

Cowgal, I do know what you mean about needing to take some time away. Just don't make it too long, hear?

Nothing much new from my end except increasingly heavy time commitments (the holy-daze, you know). I wish that I had the ability to multitask. If I as much as talk on the phone while I'm putting away groceries, they are apt to end up in the dishwasher.

Happy Wednesday wishes for all who have posted and all who are yet to come.

:heart: E

Comment

Wed. Nov. 28th

Hi everyone, just got home from work and first thing I have to do is give my goldens a bath which is a major production. They rolled in ???? this morning at the park, yuk!!!!

Be back asap to read and post,

Sammys

Comment

Wed. Nov. 28th

yucky sammy.
            hope all is well in modsville. I have a lot of work to do and feel very sleepy. this time of year makes me want to hide under a rock.
            last year I just stayed drunk, but that is a stupid idea.

Trix
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Wed. Nov. 28th

Just a quik check in to say "Hi"
              Still battling this Fnng headache. At least I haven't had to work the past 2 nights.. but it's maddening feeling like my life is yanked away...untill my head stops throbbing.
              Can't post much, the moniter's too bright.
              Hope ALL are well.

Big hugs:l Love ya Bunches...
              Judie
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
              X