Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday November 28th

Morning Fellow Modsters!

Well I think I'm getting sick. The nose is stuffy and I feel fluid moving in my ears, that I have a lovely cold sore that popped up Monday. What I need is a nice restful night with an early bed time and lots of fluids - lucky for me that is what I have planned tonight.

I hope everyone else has a great day!

-lorelei
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I want to be
    suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Wednesday November 28th

Lorelei, hope you feel better soon. Maybe if you catch it early and rest?

Hi to all. Off to the vet with my doggie.

Comment

Wednesday November 28th

Lorelei here is nurse BB to make you all better ...........

Ducky hope that everything goes well at the vets ........

Love & Hugs to everyone, :l Attached files [img]/converted_files/375404=2563-attachment.jpg[/img]
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Wednesday November 28th

Lol!!! Thanks Betty! You definately put a smile on my face!

Rest and hydration are the plan for me for the next few days. I haven't done a lick of holiday decorating so I want to be rested to take care of that this weekend. I also have to pull out my Christmas cards and start writing them. Lucky for me, my brother is coming over Friday night so I can get his help with the tree and maybe some lights.

-lorelei
        Suddenly I see
        suddenly I see

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Wednesday November 28th

Test

Hi Mods,

I've tried to post twice over the last week on the daily blog and neither post showed up. Am I banned? Is anyone else having this problem?

E

Comment

Wednesday November 28th

Hey E,

I have had that problem from both my work and my home computer. But it seems intermittant so I haven't been able to figure out why it happens.

-lorelei
            Suddenly I see
            suddenly I see

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Wednesday November 28th

hi

Just got home from a HUGE dinner when I drank about 4 beers, not bad, but it was like this all you can eat beef/pork/shrimp/scallops you name it, major pig-out session for Mike and his dad, the kids were fine, I was sick as all hell and couldn't stomache anything, ended up wasting that$25.00!?!?!? Oh well, better next time!?

Just got home a while ago, am heading to bed, showered, brushed, flossed, TMI, will talk to you all tomorrow, THANK GOD I have an easy day tomorrow, take it out w/ frustration when I have a tough one, first patient took 7 "sticks" to get a blood sample...............rough one before it even started by my orthopedic surgeon telling me he needs to "scope" my knee and do either partial or total knee replacement!!..............freak me out, I have had MAJOR knee problems since 1982, lucky I have a left leg, they almost amputated it at the accident..............really has me freaked out on top of everything else, but Mike wants to go to counseling, so that is a GOOD thing,.................only drank a few tonight, but frustrated, so will probably have a LOOOOONG day tomorrow................will stay on the boards, cuz I will be bored most of the day..........................

Love ya!!:h

HUGS,:l :l

MA:h
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
              X