Thursday 11/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 11/29

Well, I guess it is me this morning! Hope all are well. I am off for work soon, so I won't be long here. I was AF last night, 1st time in a couple of weeks. I need to do that more than not. I was not AF or even mods the night before. No particular triggers. I think it was getting through several things, getting to the other side, then relaxing-too much. I can't do that. I have to keep my guard up. I'll post back later, but I have been listening to a podcast from Hay House Radio | Radio For The Soul | Listen Live to Hay House Authors | Homepage by Crystal Andrus called the gift of addictions. Pretty interesting stuff. It is all free. Check it out. Anyway, off I go. Thinking of you all, and hoping all goes well in Modsville today:h :l
    Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Thursday 11/29

I'm staying home sick today, I hate that I pick up every bug that comes near me. I know it has alot to do with the fact I am depressed and my immune system is depressed as well. So today I will rest up, drink lots of fluids and take my vitamins. My mood is not down though so thats a good thing. I think I will spend the day making a list of house things to do over the weekend when I'm feeling better.
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I want to be
    suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Thursday 11/29

Hello Amethyst & Lorelei,

Well done on your AF night last night Amethyst .....

Lorelei, rest yourself till you feel better again.....

Just a quick check in from me, just finished day job and getting ready for my class tonight, it should be fun ...........

Be back later,

LOve & Hugs, BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Thursday 11/29

first day

I know I have said this before, but this is the first day of the rest of my life, we have BEAUTIFUL weather,may leave early and go to pool and gym, have an easy one compared to yesterday......................

Love you all, AF so far and plan on staying that way...............sorry again if I made anyone mad or upset w/ me..................yesterday is over, tomorrow is not here, today is ALL we have..............

stay strong, I will too, back w/ a mission!!

Love you all!!!!:h :l

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Thursday 11/29

MA,

I think we all remember the mood swings that we went through when we first were pulling out of alcohol. You're going to have them for some time, don't sweat it. We're here to help and to listen when you just need to vent.

Enjoy your swim!

-lorelei
          Suddenly I see
          This is what I want to be
          suddenly I see
          Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Thursday 11/29

hi all busy busy have an art show coming. the ex wants me back and my job is crazy busy, but I am in good spirits.

really want a vacation
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Thursday 11/29

Hi Everyone,

Trixie, do I need to resurrect the thread where you were happy and strong and glad to be rid of the ex? Stay strong. I know it is really hard around the holidays to get sentimental but it sounds like being without him is the better choice for you. And I think I threatened to bitch slap you if you took him back! Good luck with the art show.

Lorelei, hope you feel better soon. I am pumping vitamin C and Zinc hoping to ward off anything and so far, so good. Get your rest.

Amethyst, I took a walk the other day and was listening to some Hay House podcasts on my Ipod. Thanks for the link to that one, I will give it a listen. Good job on the AF night!

MaryAnne, your situation is so tough but I hope you will find some resolution very soon. You sound very optimistic today.

Betty, what class are you taking? Have fun whatever it is.

Tkeene, nice to see you in mods land. Hope you have a great day.

Jude, hope the headache went away.

Beaches, where are you? You are awfully quiet.

Thinking of everyone else and sending hugs! Hope you are recovering well MKR.

I am off for a walk..............
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday 11/29

Hi girls, boy we are a busy bunch on this thread. I know I have every day full and before you know it its time for dinner et. Hope everyone is having an OK day.

Sammys

Comment

Thursday 11/29

I'm am bored here at the office. I want to leave and do something fun. I do not want to have a meeting about intakes/discharges and treatment plans.
                  Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thursday 11/29

Hi everyone!

Today is just another day of homework (kindergartners should not have homework) and trying to keep the kid tornadoes from destroying my home

Colder than heck here today however the swans have made their migration to our lake. THey are beautiful.

Have a great day!
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                    X