Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Greetings, Mods,

I wanted to stop by to wish everyone a New Year filled with lovingkindness and beauty.

My love to all,

Eustacia

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Good morning Eustacia and all Modsters to follow!

I had my first AF New Year's Eve in years last night. I have a cold and decided to stay in, watch tv and hit the sack early. It is so nice NOT to be HO today. I want to have lots of AF days in 2008.

Hope everyone had a great AF or Mods night. If not, it's a new year....

Comment

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hi E, nice to see you ...

Ducky, good feeling not being hungover, :goodjob:

I wasn't AF last night but certainly DF, so I feel good too ......

Love & Hugs to everyone ......

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year! Everybody!

Great to see ya Eustacia :h You too Ducky, and Miss Boop always a pleasure!:l

I had to work last night, but it was kinda fun actualy. People were all in good spirits & tips were really good. I did a lot of "tail pullin' and made good $, so the night went by really quik.

Not too eventful, other than that. I actually had more fun at work, than afterwords... I came straight home, Hubby is sick...but stayed up to ring in the New year with me :h .

I just had a couple of beers, listened to the scanner, to see who was getting themselves into trouble....watched a little CSI, and went to bed.

Well we have sunshine here today! YEAH!! Gonna go take Bungee to Otter Point for a nice hike & enjoy the day.

Big Hugs,
        Judie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
        X