Road trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road trip!

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm gonna be out of here for a week...
    Kind of sudden, but a friend of mine is moving to Arizona & wants me to help her drive the U-haul truck down ( with 2 kitties & her doggie)
    So it's a "Thelma & Louise" road trip!:H We're both borderline nuts with a bit of red in our hair...
    She called this morning and asked if I'd like to join her & she'll fly me back next week. I was scheduled to work tomorrow night, but I called work & explained the situation (my friend works there also in the summer), so Mgr would have worried about her driving alone.... now she's REALLY gonna worry with the two of us together!!LOL
    So all of a sudden... my shifts are covered..within 5 minutes & I'm going to Arizona! Hubby's fine with it. I think he might have paid her to take me... LOL he seemed a bit too anxiuos for me to go...
    I'll check in when we get there if I can.
    Yahoo it's gonna be fun! We'll be leaving in the morning! If things go according to plan...
    Take care everybody. I warned my boss..Last time I went to Colorado for a day...I stayed 20 years!

[ame= ]YouTube - Jo Dee Messina - Heads Carolina, Tails California[/ame]
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Road trip!

GOOOOOO BABY!!!!!!

Have a blast, Jude. Be good ... well, goodish.

Comment

Road trip!

When I'm good ..I'm good... but when I'm BAD... I'm VERY GOOD!:H

I'll behave as much as possible. :thanks:
      There are a lot of different forms of behavior though...

Definately have my Topa & L-glut already packed!

Comment

Road trip!

Have fun Judie, sounds like a blast!
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Road trip!

Have a great trip Judie! We will miss you but look forward to hearing stories about your road trip.

Comment

Road trip!

How fun...a girl's road trip! Haven't done that since college. Hope all is well with everyone. I am heading out for the long weekend as well but, will be back Tues.
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Road trip!

Sounds like a blast! Have a wonderful, safe trip.. I'll keep the fitness fire burning while you are away...

Safe Journey.

MM
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Road trip!

Jude, some songs to set you on your way.

Cuckoo

[ame= ]YouTube - Thelma & Louise - Run Baby Run[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Sheryl Crow & Willie Nelson - On the Road Again (2007)[/ame]

Comment

Road trip!

That was great cuckoo! Thanks!
                  Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Road trip!

Thanks cuckoo! I'm packed & waiting for Alix to call...Watchin Thelma & Louise right now as I do a few last minute things...

I packed a baby squirt gun, I'm gonna pull it out and ask Alix to put it somewhere for me after we get going down the road a ways!...:H

You guys take care of each other!
                    See ya in a week!
                    :l
                    Judie aka (Thelma)

Comment

Road trip!

St Jude have a great road trip. I hope it turns out better for you and your friend than Thelma and Louise's road trip did!- LOL

Precious- Have a great time on the beach!

To the rest of the modsters, have a wonderful moderate weekend!

I have been here since November 07 and I just now got around to installing ie spell so that I can use the group's spell checker. This is my business computer too, ( I work at home) so I had to ask my husband if it was OK to download iespellchecker and I simply kept forgetting to ask him. I ask him about downloading anything as I do not want to mess up the computer I do business on.

IE spellchecker suggested I replace "Modsters" with "MOBSTERS"! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X