Prayers on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers on Sunday

Prayers for Mary, who in the midst of her own need makes sure everyone of us feels special.

She remembers all our individual situations and shows she cares almost every time she comes on here.

I am offering loving prayers today for Mary, both her parents and her sister.

Let the Lord heal and give you strength and hope.

Love you Mary. XXX
    Enough is enough

Prayers on Sunday

Lovely Idea Waves,

Prayers for Mary

sigpicXXX

Comment

Prayers on Sunday

Dear Dear Waves,

Thank you so much for the prayers! The power of prayer and positive thoughts is so amazing. I spoke with my sister last night and she seemed a little calmer. She lives alone and I am thinking you need a lot of support when you hear news like that so you do not feel like the lone ranger.

In my senior moments I forgot a few people so I felt like an idiot on that but I was hoping to give each person some encouragement to tackle whatever is sitting dauntingly in front of them. Again, you don't feel like you are struggling alone.

Waves, you did not tell us how everything is going your way? Care to share? You are so special here!

BB, the rock of our mods group who barely misses a day. You are wonderfully supportive to all who venture into mods! I just love this BB angel.

Off to go see the family and drop off some soup.

Hugs and Love,
      Mary

Comment

Prayers on Sunday

Hi All!

Mary, much love and prayers for you. Thanks for being such a strength here. You too BB and Waves.... wish I checked in more.

I am out the door to finish up a weekend long seminar I'm having to attend for school which started Friday (didnt get home until 12:30 a.m. after helping clean up), all day Saturday (didnt get home until after midnight again), so at least I got to sleep in this morning, but have to be back by 2:30 this afternoon till 10 p.m. Good side is, I've been AF going on four days, and I've learned a ton of valuable information. No modding with this schedule, its AF!

Wishing everyone a restful, peaceful Sunday.
        P4T
        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Prayers on Sunday

I could not have said it better Waves. So true. We love you Mary!!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Prayers on Sunday

Mary, we have never "met" before but I really appreciate the post the other day where you welcomed me to the moderation board.

I was impressed how you took time to think of others even in your hour of need. You and your sister are in my families prayers.

Thanks for all you do here.

Comment

Prayers on Sunday

Hello all,

Never got on yesterday so Mary, please add my prayers to the bunch. What terrible news but it sounds as though you are doing what needs to be done. Remember to take care of Mary.

Waves, hope you are ok.

Hi to Prest, BB, Rosalind and everyone else.

Comment

Prayers on Sunday

WE LOVE YOU MARY. MODSVILLE would not be the same without you.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                X