Modsters Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modsters Monday

Good Morning all in mods land, hope that today finds you all well .......

Mary, still thinking about you :h

Things in Boop land are good, We have Kerries 11th Birthday on friday and then my belated 40th birthday party saturday night.

Love & Hugs to everybody ..........
    sigpicXXX

Modsters Monday

You are special.....
    Control the Mind

Comment

Modsters Monday

Rocky, nice to see you here in Modsville .......... :l
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Modsters Monday

Yes... I have done pretty well on MOD last week but the last two days, I was Bad....bad...bad...
        Control the Mind

Comment

Modsters Monday

ditto!!!

Rocky, same story as mine, this weekend was just tough and I am trying to figure if I need to abs for a while, but sorta KNOW I will be drinking tonight, with all this SH*T w/ my knee replacement recovery/pain/not progressing as quickly as I want to etc.............it is just inevitable that I will drink tonight...........

Hope all is well, and Good on you Betty, glad you had a couple great birthday parties this weekend!!:goodjob:

Love you all!!!:h :l

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Modsters Monday

Cowgal

I deeply understand you pain....I had both knees replaced 3 years ago, it is a slow healing and rehab road... hang in there, you will turn the corner soon...how long ago did you have it done?

cowgal;258483 wrote: Rocky, same story as mine, this weekend was just tough and I am trying to figure if I need to abs for a while, but sorta KNOW I will be drinking tonight, with all this SH*T w/ my knee replacement recovery/pain/not progressing as quickly as I want to etc.............it is just inevitable that I will drink tonight...........

Hope all is well, and Good on you Betty, glad you had a couple great birthday parties this weekend!!:goodjob:

Love you all!!!:h :l

MA
            Control the Mind

Comment

Modsters Monday

12/27

Not all that long ago, but seems like FOREVER to get any flexibility/strength back..........then again I am "THE" perfectionist, want it all better "yesterday".........I know (or at least I have been told)that it takes at least 3 months to get 1/2 way near what I was pre-surgery................my doc said if I want to progress quickly, I can, it is all up to me...........

Tell me more about yours...you can pm if you don't want to take over this whole thread!?

I am very interested in hearing success stories..............any postitive notes are welcome!!:thanks:

MA:h
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
              X