Yes i'm shouting now ......
    sigpicXXX

Where the *%$^*^ is everyone????

I am here
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

me too

I have been here just lurking................pondering over whether I am successfully moderating or what!?!? Feeling ok in the AM, but DRINKING EVERY DAY!!!! Cannot even fathom going one day AF at this point, what is up with that!!???

Anyway, here reading and posting and trying to get my frustrations over this out...............maybe just now I am not ready to stop all the way??!!:question:

WTF!! That is why my mood is that!!:damn:

MA:h
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hi BB,

Getting on late because I had to take hubbie to the airport.

Hi to Cindi and Cowgal. Hang in there Cowgal, it's a tough thing to figure out.

I will be AF or mods tonight and tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow because I have to pick hubbie back up at 10 pm. I offered to drive him on purpose. A good way to ensure I won't drink too much!

Where is the rest of the crew?

Comment

Hi BB, Cindi, Cowgal and Ducky.

I was doing so well with mods, but over did it last night. I know it's only one night, but can't let my guard down. I'm so happy with where I'm at. I've only drank 5 days this year! 5 out 23 is awesome.

I've also been CF(cig free) for 23 days! I think that helps a ton with drinking as well, since the two seem to go hand in hand.

I will be AF the next 2 days at least. I have some wine in the fridge that I may drink over the weekend.
          Marcie

Comment

Marcie, you are right! 5 out of 23 is great. I overdid it a bit last night too (not like I used to) and was awake during the night beating myself up. Like that does any good. I was af Monday and will be af or mods the next two nights. I just need to focus on today and the future and not on a slip. You should do the same and you will be right back on track.

Comment

In the past I would have "had" to keep drinking after I got home(I was out last night). I didn't drink when I got home last night and I even had beer and wine both in the fridge so it was right in front of me. That is amazing that I didn't drink more when I got home, it tells me how far I've come. It actually never even crossed my mind.

You are right Ducky, it doesn't do any good to beat yourself up, although it does help to think about it and remember how you felt so you can prevent yourself from over doing it in the future.

Today is going to be a wonderful AF day for both of us!
              Marcie

Comment

So many ups and downs around here it seems. I was AF last night and still eating healthy. I am starting to have more and more clearer insights lately. They come when I am in between the state of sleeping and waking up. I am remembering my dreams and what they mean and pieces are coming together. I am figuring out the last of my triggers.....finally...after how many years?!?!?

I think I am going to start journaling them and doing some real work to take my "game", "program" whatever you call it ...to the next level.
                Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

WOW, I should shout more often .......
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Shout BB.

You do it so well....

Love,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

THANKYOU CINDI ....
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

hello mod crew. my job has been busy and I have a guest, so I haven't had the time to come here.
                        I am doing well, drank a bit last night but switched to green tea and woke up feeling good.
                        I really need more sleep though.
                        It has been very coid in NYC.
                        getting ready for my trip to Colombia.
                        be well my friends, and don';t be so rough on yourselves, life is for learning

Trix
                        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I am here and having a very productive winter, along with craziness and a tornado.

Sammys
                          I actually ran out of time alot of days this month to even log on even for a few minutes but things seem to be slowing down a bit and am so glad to be checking in as usual.

Comment

Wow we made two pages ........ I'm going to shout more often
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

thought I'd post instead of lurking,especially since you shouted BB, caught my attention. Moderating well, no overdoing it since christmas. It feels so good. I know I am not where I want to be in the future, but I am starting to like this feeling of..... feeling good.

Comment

Working...
                              X