Thursday Janurary 24th - Modster Check In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, a miracle. AF last night for the second night this week. AF tonight because I have to pick up hubbie at the airport. That's the most AF in months for me, sad but true. I need to remember how good it feels when I wake up in the middle of the night (insomniac) and realize I don't have to feel guilty about overdoing it and dread how I'll feel at 6 am. I posted last night -- it took some work to convince myself tea was better than wine.

Lots to do today. Hope everyone is doing well.

Great job Ducky. Keep it up!

I saw your post last night, that's awesome you didn't drink last night. I plan to be AF tonight as well. My head is still killing me from overdoing it on Tuesday night and it is Thursday morning here!
    Marcie

Comment

Thanks Marcie, it sure was hard but everything worth having is hard as they say...

I hope your head feels better soon.

Comment

You might be sleeping well Ducky but I'll be awake tonight dreaming of coconut cream pie! Or BBs handsome men!

Hope all are well,

E and Mary, hugs to you.:h

Beaches, glad the kids are good. You are right. The time will fly.

Love to all as always.
        Waves
        Enough is enough

Comment

I am fine today. I have a guest and we have been having a lot of fun catching up. made a big dinner last night and drank a bit of wine.
          my friend is also moderating so it was nice to switch back and forth from green tea to wine.
          to water and then to bed.
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Afternoon everyone! I had lunch with Beth today and had a great talk...so thanks Beth!

Hubby won a bid on Ebay so my daughter and I are going to see "Hanna Montana" in concert next weekend. They are floor seats...she is going to freak out and die when we tell her... I can hear her screaming now! LOL
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Ducky, well done ....

Marcie im sure that you will feel better soon ......

Trixie, well done too ...... wish that I liked green tea ....

PP ........ My daughter is soooo jealous ......

Waves, dreaming of hansome men isn't so bad is it???

I've been and had BB nail art done today ready for my party tomorrow night .... Will try and post a picture ....

Love and hugs to everyone,,,,,,
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Here is what my nails look like .......

sigpicXXX

Comment

Hello MODSTERS!
                  Ducky good job!

PP that is so funny about Hannah Montana, that is exactly what my daughter did when we told her we were going to see High School Musical on Ice. She tweeked.

Trixie have fun with your friend. I love catching up with friends.

Waves I am so happy you are around again

Marcie-Hope that headache goes away.

Betty nice nails and you have quite the talent with the graphics!

Have a good night everyone and hello to all that come along.

By the way...E where the heck are you? You did a shout out and now you aren't here wavin: Hope you are well.
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hello MODSTERS!
                    Ducky good job!

PP that is so funny about Hannah Montana, that is exactly what my daughter did when we told her we were going to see High School Musical on Ice. She tweeked.

Trixie have fun with your friend. I love catching up with friends.

Waves I am so happy you are around again

Marcie-Hope that headache goes away.

Betty nice nails and you have quite the talent with the graphics!

Have a good night everyone and hello to all that come along.

By the way...E where the heck are you? You did a shout out and now you aren't here: Hope you are well. :wavin:
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Yes, Beaches a huge shout out to E!!! We are here for you.
                      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

BB, great nails!

Hi to Beaches, PP, Trixie (great modding with friend) and Waves. And E, how are you????

Another AF night for me. I had an af beer. It was actually tasty. I wish they made af wine that tasted like wine!

Blood tests tomorrow, mostly routine but I am nervous because last spring my bilirubin was slightly elevated. My doc was not worried because all other liver tests were fine. He said it was probably due to fasting. I wasn't supposed to be I did by mistake. Anyway, I'll be on pins and needles until I hear from my doc next week. This is a new doc who I am not super comfortable with and I don't know what I will say if she says any of the tests are off. I am getting hyper just thinking about it. I have to have the tests because i need more thyroid meds...Oh well, it will be what it will be. ugh.

Off to watch some tube and relax before I have to go to the airport.

Comment

Working...
                        X