Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 31st.....Last day in Jan!!

Good morning all you guys and gals in modsville!!!:wavin:

I just wanted to say to everyone HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! I am leaving for Vegas in about 1 hour, so will not be in touch til Monday..............

Physical therapy went well last night.........what a difference a day makes!!:yay:

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

Love and hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!:h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Have fun, but not too much fun, MA.

Hi Modsters!

Off to pilates this morning. Having some family over tonight I think. Not really up for it but have no choice.

Judie, how are you today?

Comment

Hi Ducky

WOW, Judie, I just read from yesterday........sounds almost(but not as bad) like my situation.................I hope things get better.............

Yeah, Ducky, Milk thistle is good to take, I do and my lfts are always normal (don't know if a false positive or not though!?)

Still here, leaving soon though, but I cannot get away from these boards!!!!! What an addiction!!!

Love ya!!:h :l

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hi all! Have a great time in Vegas! Ducky, nice to see you as well. The dog in your avatar looks like he just had some of your fabulous cooking.

Busy day here at work but, I am leaving early to see Hannah Montana in concert. For my daughter it is like she is going to see Elvis.
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

PP, that is my Hans, who we lost almost a year ago. He had one tooth when we rescued him, then had to have that removed. His tongue hung out 24/7. He was my baby.

Have a blast at the concert. I am sure your daughter will be thrilled!

Comment

Hello Cowgal, Ducky and PP, Good afternoon. Cowgal, have fun in Vegas, good thing you are there this week and not last after the fire. Double check on your room, I was given a different room once after the Bellagio lost power and they moved everyone to different hotels including mine. Ducky, good luck with family, that is usually one of my biggest triggers to drink. PP rock on at Hanna Montana, ear plugs may be a good idea. Good luck to all and their goals. I am shooting for a weel moderated weekend and an exercise class Sat & Sun.

Comment

Hey Kat,

good luck with mods this w/e. yes, family is the ultimate trigger. and right now i am waiting on my brother, who said he was probably coming over wed or thurs (he is passing through) and has not called. my bp is high...

Comment

ducky your doggy story is so cute. i always wondered why the tongue hung to one side.
                doing good here in NYC. getting really excited about my vacation next week.
                Three weeks on the island I grew up in. chiilin' under a palm tree, drinking fressh coconut water and sleeping in my hammock and swimming the blue sea with the tropical fishies.

maybe I won't come back......
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Hey Modsters!
                  Today's looking like a better day here. Thanks for asking Ducky:l .
                  Hubby brought me a card last night. I just really needed a little "something"...
                  I don't remember ever feeling so lonely when I was single Strange...not that I was with someone all the time,.. just didn't feel so emotionaly drained. Anyway, today is better. I'm easy. All fixed with a card! LOL

Ducky- sorry your BP is up. Family's can do that to you. Hope you have a good visit though.

Mary Ann- Have a great trip, go easy on that knee girl.

PP- Is Billy Ray Sirus gonna be there? That's who I'd be watching for! He's too fine! Have fun.

Kat- Have a good weekend. We can do a virtual execise together. I'm off to elipticle after I post this!

Trixie- 3 weeks on an island! I'm so jealous! We've still got LOTS of rain...
                  Still have some flowers blooming though, amazingly. I need to go prune my rose bushes, but they keep blooming!

[ame= ]YouTube - Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana - I Hope You dance[/ame]
                  Have a great day Ya'll!
                  Huge hugs,
                  Judie
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hello Everyone!

I'm just getting prepared to do a bit of studying tonight. I was to get as much as I can in my head before my interview on Tuesday. I already told hubby I'll be studying most of the weekend so he better find something to do!
                    Marcie

Comment

Working...
                    X