Alchoholic Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alchoholic Dog

now i have heard them all sorry but that was funny.
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Alchoholic Dog

Wimpey,
      you make me think of way back when I was a teenager. I was hanging out with a bunch of guys and "they" were looking to steal some liquor from our parents. We found this half empty bottle of deep yellow egg liquor that looked a little worst for wear. Nobody wanted to drink it and one of the guys decided to feed it to the neighbors chickens.

We poured it into a bowl and set it on the ground. Somehow we got sidetracked and the bowl never made it near the chicken coop.

The next day we found a hedge hog, stonestinking drunk. He was lying on his back not far from the bowl and all four of his tiny little legs stuck out. Hedgehogs never expose their soft bellies unless they are comatose and this poor devil was almost half dead. When we poked him he snorted and whined.
      At this point we felt really guilty to have caused so much misery for the little guy and we carefully put him in a box on an old towel. Yes, you can pick up a hedgehog verrrrry carefully and not get picked.
      It took him 3 days to sleep off his hangover and we watched him waddle away falling over his own feet.
      Let's not give any animal alcohol, the poor suckers cannot metabolize it like we seem to be able to.

Lori
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Alchoholic Dog

Make those dogs and horses listen to the cds! And eat kudzu
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Alchoholic Dog

Oh llori, I almost fell out of my chair.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Alchoholic Dog

LOL Greeneyes....

They indeed need their own CDs! Dont even get me started on the stuff I could imagine for those CDs.

And Great Dane puppies are SO cute! How cute are those big paws?
            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Alchoholic Dog

His paws are massive, so is his head, his tongue, his tail........infact everything is!......I will attach a piccy later and you can see the cute factor for yourselves!!

Any guy's out there who need help with the ladies.......get a dane pup.......he's a top chick magnet!! ha ha......

W

Comment

Alchoholic Dog

This is hysterical...

Comment

Alchoholic Dog

poor hedgehog!!

OH my, just read your post on the hedgehog.............couldn't imagine the poor thing.....they are soooooooo cute!! You guys got him tanked!!:H

Well, thank GOD he lived!:wings:

Thanks for all the humor guys!!! Much needed !

HUGS,:l

Mary Anne
                  :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Alchoholic Dog

Yep, my Bungee dog lokes to lick wine off of my finger, he'll even sit up like a prarie doggie till I give him a taste.:H
                    Good thing I don't bring wine home much anymore.
                    Hubby's dog loves beer too. If any gets spilled he's the first one there to help "clean" it up!

That hedgehog story is so sad... poor little guy.:upset:
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Alchoholic Dog

Prest4time;266939 wrote: SOME cats like wine -- weird ones. When I was 10 or 11, my parents served wine on Christmas Eve. They usually just drank on special occasions and the adults all had some. Our big fat calico cat finished off someone's glass after it was taken to the kitchen. We all caught him licking the last drops. About 10 minutes later, he curled up purring on the arm of the sofa. My Mom had a candle lit on the end table and his tail caught on fire! He didnt notice though, it went up in flames fast and we all freaked out and woke him up, he took off running with tail on fire (and of course oxygen makes it burn better) and he missed the door way while heading out and ran into the wall instead, which enabled us to throw a towel on him and get the fire out! No harm done, but no more wine left out for Fluffy! :H
                      :H Oh, my that is HILARIOUS! (Only because it did no harm in the end!)

Comment

Alchoholic Dog

I guess that's where the phrase "A piece of Hot Tail" comes from...:H
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Alchoholic Dog

wimpey;267344 wrote: His paws are massive, so is his head, his tongue, his tail........infact everything is!......I will attach a piccy later and you can see the cute factor for yourselves!!

Any guy's out there who need help with the ladies.......get a dane pup.......he's a top chick magnet!! ha ha......

W
                          So Wimpey, where is the piccy????

I can't wait to see this adorable puppy .........

BB xx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Alchoholic Dog

Will do it tomorrow after "puppy" "training" class!! ha ha it should be hilarious.......hope that you are feeling a bit better!!

W x

Comment

Working...
                            X