Sick in Florida .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys today has been awful, and no it wasn't the shrmp and chardonnay!!!

Remember before we left I had earache and generally felt unwell, well gradually it has got much worse, and today I woke up feeling awful, I had coughed so much in the night that Mr B had gone in the spare single bed in Kerries room, My head ached, my throat is raw, can't stop coughing, aching chest, totally lost my voice (which Mr & Mini B think is quite funny)etc. etc. but as I didn't want to spoil the day I still went ahead and went to the parks as planned .............

I managed until 2.30 when my ribs were aching from coughing and I was so exhausted that I just sat down and cried ...........:upset:

So if anyone has any big strong arms to hug me with I would really appreciate it ........

Love & Hugs, BB :h :l

PS if the person that sent me the hatemail about my holiday reads this, you can remove the pins from the Voodoo doll now ...... please ......... :H
    sigpicXXX

Hiya BB,

Your day sounds like an absolute nightmare.......big, strong arms on their way to hug you all better!

W x

Comment

Thanks W, my night in shining armour .....

why the grumpy mood???

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Sending you hugs BB. That must really suck! Hopefully it is gone by tomorrow!!!

Sending you quick healing vibes!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks AFM, quiet day by the pool tomorrow .......
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Dont really know why I feel in a grumpy mood......It must be my age!!........
            Just take things steady B......recovering from a nasty bug can be a long process......sit back, relax and try to enjoy!!....

W x

Comment

wimpey;267823 wrote: Dont really know why I feel in a grumpy mood......It must be my age!!........
              Just take things steady B......recovering from a nasty bug can be a long process......sit back, relax and try to enjoy!!....

W x
              Cheer up grumpy, don't worry I will take it as easy as I can ........ not in my nature though I'm afraid .....

BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Right I wouldn't do this for just anyone you know........Ive changed to happy!!!!

W x

Comment

Hi B!
                  I see the infection you already had in place has decided to show it's face hey!! Sounds like a right ugly 'mutha' that needs beating with the ugly stick. Maybe the change in climate has brought in on quicker B! Don't let it ruin your holiday though and next time you leave me behind I'll get even bigger pins for the doll!!!lol

Love and Happiness
                  Hippie
                  xx
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

BOOP, that totally sucks try Mucinex that usually works good. Go to a Walgreens and talk to the pharmacist and they will give you stuff not available unless you ask.

Sammys Have fun and hope you feel better

Comment

Aw Boops!! Bad luck....so often happens when we 'stop' and relax......grrrr! Hopefully short and 'sweet' (ha!) and bug hugs from here.....big hugs even!!!!!!!! (Mr'n my typos!!!)

I hope tomorrow (today!?!) is ok and you vcan do a few things.....the climate change must be throwing the system a bit!! (Hate to tell you - it's been spring like here today!!!!!!!)

Love 'Feet' xx
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Damn BB that bites. Hope you feel better soon Hon.:h
                        :l
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

BB,
                          That is going around like crazy here! Do as suggested... walk into any pharmacy (Walgreens is big there) but you can even go to the local grocery story and find the pharmancy in there. Ask for Sudafed and Mucinex. They are banned over-the-counter because some people use it to make cyrstal meth, but us cold sufferes have missed the stuff that works! You will have no problem BB... they just ask you to sign a piece of paper to show your driver's licence to make sure you do not frequent that drugstore every week asking for those same things!

Just rest.... let Mr. Boop take Kerry to do fun stuff and you just crawl in bed, and out to the balcony with laptop for some check-ins!

Hope you have a super speedy winning battle with this winter gunk!

Love, Allie
                          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

BB - being sick on vacation sucks big time. I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

I think you just need to let out a big fart. I am so bad. Butt that thread was so funny. Seriously. Do the drugs if that's your thing. Not being judgemental. Or, you can take some fresh ginger root , slice it up and pour boiling water over it to make a tea. Add honey. Drink while submerged in a hot bath that contains 1 cup each of epsom salts and baking soda. I know.... this will require a trip to the store. Send Mr. B. Soak 20 minutes, rinse off . Rest. Hope that helps.:h
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                              X