• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick in Florida .........

lots of hugs BB you will be alright maybe go to the doctor ok

Comment

sorry

sorry you are not feeling well, and on holiday.........that double-sucks!! I would, if it is warm enough, lay out in the sun, or go to the beach, for me, when I lived near salt water, would feel WAY better after some time at the pool, beach...............

BUT if you are feeling really bad, just a day in bed might be the doctor's orders

Anyway, wishing you well...............ps: I will be heading straight through Orlando on Sunday, if you feel better, maybe lunch!? Who knows, I will pm you my #...............

lots of love and as big and strong a hug I can possibly muster up!!!:h :l :l

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

BB,

Check with the hotel on a local doctor, please??

Your symptoms do not sound good and I am worried you might end up with pneumonia because of the flight.

I know this stuff. A cold can turn to pneumonia quickly because of change in air cabin pressure, etc, making things "push" into the lungs, etc.

Same with ears. I have had many minor sinus infections turn into ugly middle ear infections from flying.

You do not want to stay sick the whole time you are there. I love Orlando. I spent my teens there. Okay, it was back when Disney was just opening and so I give away my age, but, there is so much to do there and so much fun to be had.

Get to a doc and get on some antibiotics if necessary.

Oh, btw, :l :l :l :l

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Boop I hope you're feeling better today. I had a bad cold last week, it was not fun. I agree with what's been said - take the remedies from the pharmacy, lots of fluids, rest when you can.
          Big hug:l
          wonder xx

Comment

Ah Boops!! Flying will get you everyime if you had something hiding in there.. I'm sorry.... I hope you are feeling beeter today.. Take it easy...

BIG HUGS!

MM
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your hugs and advice, I have been to the pharmacy and unfortunately cant have the drugs mentioned because they clash with my blood pressure meds, but he has given me some other stuff.

I am a bit better today, but Miss Boop has started coughing and sneezing

Thanks again everyone .......Love ya all ........
              sigpicXXX

Comment

loves and hugs
                Jacqui xxxx
                Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Well, that right down sucks there BB!

Ewe - I just noticed I am drinking coffee out of my hubby's coffee cup from this morning. I must of grabbed the wrong one......... there are dried coffee dribbles all down the front of it. Gross me out! :yuk:

I hope you all feel better soon. :l

Comment

Oh noooooooooo.
                    I'm so sorry you guys are sick!!
                    Send Mr. B out for some chicken soup.
                    :l Nancy
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Ah BB,

Poor old ms boop......you dont have to keep everything in the family!.......hope that you all start feeling better soon.......and that you can enjoy the rest of your family vacation!

W x

Comment

I'm sorry to hear the Boops are getting sick on vacation! Hopefully a day of lounging around the pool will make you feel better!
                        Marcie

Comment

On the road? to recovery?

Here's a big get well hug for BB & family...hope you are recovering and can enjoy Flroida!
                          BHOG
                          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

get well soon

:getwell: to the entire BB family................feel better soon, sunshine and being by the pool/beach sometimes helps, but that is just my 2 cents worth!!:cents

Will check back Monday, and I truly hope you are all well, out and about having fun in this beautiful state!!! I hope to be catching some rays in Miami today, as I get in at 2PM, (the weather report says rain and thunderstorms:upset: ) But I hope they are wrong!!!

Lots of love to the entire BB family!!!:h

MA
                            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Thanks again so much for your well wishes, we have had a much better day today, took the meds that the pharmacist recommended and we have been to sea world and saw the Shamu show .......... It was awesome!!!!!

MA, have a great trip, if we had known before we made plans that you were free I would have made time to meet you ........

We will just have to come back again next year!!!!

Thanks again all, you really are a special bunch of people .........:h
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

BB - that is great news....so glad for you....hope the holiday now goes from strength to strength!!! Howz the sun tan?!

Love
                                Feet xx
                                :heart: c: :heart:
                                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                                X