Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Feb 9th

Hello Modsters,
    I have been absent for awhile. Kids sick, I've been sick, hubbie has been fighting off pneumonia. So that means I have 4 sick kids (counting hubbie) and I continue on. HA We were doing so well then all of a sudden the kids got the virus thats going around where their temps went up to close to 105. Very scary.

Anyhoo, fun stuff. We are getting ready for our trip to Disney World next weekend and I am excited. Lots of family will be meeting us down there and it's our first trip with the kids. Also great news is that we are almost at the end of fundraising for my sons Autism Assistance Dog. The amount of support we have received is amazing and I am just so touched so many people supported us because we live in such a small community. I know a lot of people for around here and the world donated as well which I so appreciated. This will make such a difference in his life.

I am still working on the moderation deal. Some days better than others. I have slipped lately but not half as bad as before. I am not getting drunk but drinking more than I prefer. Gotta get back on track before Disney.

Hope you all are meeting your Mod's goals HUGS
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Saturday Feb 9th

Hey Beaches, nice to see you! Sorry your family is sick. Hope you get it out of the way so you are not sick on vacation like BB.

I am with you w/r to getting on track with mods. I have actually gotten some AFs in as of late and that is good. However, I have overdone it a few times as well, last night being one of them. It is just NOT worth it. I hate feeling crappy the next day.

Well enjoy Disney. I am sure your kids will have a blast!

Comment

Saturday Feb 9th

Beaches, hope the household is all better soon. Have a great trip!
      Disney sounds like a blast.

Ducky, last night was a bad night for me too.

Really bummed about having to give up Sammy dog yesterday...:upset: The house just feels kinda empty...

Trying to get packed for Vegas.. but not feeling very excited about anything right now...
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Saturday Feb 9th

Hey Judie, I know how painful it must be. I didn't have a good excuse for last night, just an old wound bothering me...I pray they will find your doggie a nice home. Try to enjoy your little trip.

Comment

Working...
        X