Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Feb 10th - Calling All Modsters

Good morning,

Waves, I hear you on the no binge front. I am not sure if I binge, but I do know that some days I have more than I planned and the end of the night is fuzzy. I am tired of that too!

In laws coming to spend the day. Need I say more?

Morning Ducky and all to come .............

Sunny day here and we are relaxing by the pool .......

Love & hugs to everyone,

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Morning Ducky and Betty.

Bitter Cold here today. Temp of -10F, windchill -39. Not much going on today, cleaning a bit then studying. Hope to get a lot done!

I'm not sure if I binge either, but like you Ducky do drink more than I planned at times. It happens mostly if I go out somewhere. I think I just get caught up in the environment and don't keep track of what I'm drinking. It's harder when someone else keeps filling your drinks vs getting up and filling it myself like at home.
      Marcie

Comment

Well to be completly honest, I feel like drinking by the bucket right now...:upset:
        Yesterday & the day before were both days from HELL.
        I know I can't let small minded people allow me to do more damage to myself over their hatefulness though. Not everyone on this planet is as nice as most ...unfortunately, some are just DAMN MEAN.

But today is a new day, and I'm off to enjoy it. I promise I won't over-due it...for myself as well as everyone I know...:h
        Love you guys,
        :l
        Judie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hi all,

Judie, do I need to come smack somebody for you?? Find something relaxing to do today and get some good rest!

BB -- glad its pretty and warm for you today! It's the same here... beautiful sunny day and warm! I'm getting out for a long walk and run here in a few. I'm sticking to my exercise better than I have in along time because the weather is so enticing.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!
          P4T
          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Good morning modsters,

Judie I will help come smack people for you too. Sorry to hear you had to give up Sammy. I know you are bummed about that.

Have a lovely day everyone!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Having Shikakai tell me he is better off @ the pound than with us was pretty damn mean. She just hateful.
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Good afternoon modsters, just hiding out here in the bitter cold. Woke up to snow and wind. Yuck. The dogs don't even want out in it. BB is pretty lucky. I need to set a firm goal this week and stick to it. I was on Campral for awhile and it seemed to help. I just cannot handle the GI distress. My goal is to be AF Sun-Thur and mod on the weekends. I do have Kuduz and L-glut but not sure if I am taking proper dosage. Any suggestions would be great. Best to you all.

Comment

Aw Jude - that's horrible...... and so hard to listen to the inner voice that says don't listen to people like that, too!! I had a 'nasty' said to me today - as in in the UK, not MWO - and it's niggled away although I 'neednt' have let it....not personal to me like yours but still, as you say, so sad to see/hear such mean spiritedness in people - really upsets me too - and I could have drunk a bucket with you! But didn't....not going to let the b****** do that to me again/more.....so....just the one and then loads of water and ice-cream....now I've got thrush from all the sugar of the weekend.....grrrrrrrrrrr!!

Love to all.....here's to a great week....BB, hope you're all better now! Howz the bikini marks coming on....!

FMS xx
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

well, not a lot to add to this Sunday fun (it is 7 PM here); wife and I are having the kitchen remodeled..the destruction crew was here Friday AM to tear out the old, sheet rock man was here Fri and Sat to replace some walls, and the new cabinets were delivered Friday afternoon. So Wife and I spent Fri, Sat & today doping "patch and paint" getting ready for the cabinet install on Wednesday and Thursday..so as the dust is settling I thought I would drop a line in here. Seems kind of quiet around here tonight...maybe it will get lively later on.
                    BB, certainly glad to hear you are better!
                    BHOG
                    Still planning on getting to a state of moderation...right now I am still AF since last Tuesday (which was day 28 for me) So we will see what happens!
                    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Working...
                    X