Monday Feb 11th - MODSTERS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure you are not bad at all! The reformed ones are sometimes the worst. One of my friends has quit A entirely, which is great and the right move for her. But when I watch her criticizing people who have had too much when she was one of the WORST, it is hard to keep quiet. I have vowed that if mods does not work and I quit, I will keep my big mouth shut unless my opinion is asked.

Comment

And it is always nice to blame our children's problems on their spouse. My MIL thinks my hubby's weight gain (he is far from fat) is all my fault. Couldn't be that he is happy and someone is cooking nice meals, as opposed to when he was a single dad running like crazy.
      Oh well, it's not worth it!!!

Comment

Awesome about the Job AFM. I didn't know that you had one already, I thought you were just interviewing. I must have missed it somewhere. I hope it goes well.

Just got back from shopping with hubby, we went to lowes to look at tiles for our bathroom floor and I think we found some we liked.
        Marcie

Comment

Marcie,

do you know how to install tile?

we had to hire someone. we are not too handy, lol.

night, night.

Comment

Marcie, yeah... I interviewed for this one on Saturday. I honestly did not think I was going to get it because my interview was so short and sweet. BUT, she phoned me this morning and offered me the job - so that is great. I am so sick and tired of working/not working. Moving/staying. It is HIGH time for me to plant my ass down and start growing roots. All of this uprooting is taking it's toll on me LOL.

Ducky, so true about parents blaming their kids spouses. Mine are just as guilty - and just as hypocritical.

Comment

Working...
            X